Sexlab Framework wont install properly

Alright, so finally after uninstalling and reinstalling Skyrim and MO2 I finally understand what caused this(well partially):

"ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\DebugData.txt'."

apparently its not that FINS does not recognize where the files are but rather... Sexlab? Simply put, if I uncheck SexLabCreature V1.63 in my mode manager and run FNIS again all of a sudden there is no error, Essentially im having trouble getting SexLab to work, here is the full list of mods that I have, if anyone can help me setting SexLab or maybe telling me if I missed something:

Snap.png

This on the other hand is what happens if I try to download SexLab vs vice versa:

ifIDo.png

IfIDont.png

Edited by Alince
Showing the problem visually for the reader, forgot to include those snaps

Nevermind I fixed this... apparently the issue is with the creature pack that pops error 73, uninstalling it should fix the problem for others but before that just so there wont be hiccups personally I reinstalled all the mods than ran FINS in MO2 before getting Sexlab than after I got it I simply updated FINS again and it was done.

but why is there an issue with the FINS creature pack?

8 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Mircislav wanted to point out that your FNIS creature isn't for SE (see warning on your FNIS log).

Who knows why, when something doesn't work, they blame Sexlab, without reading what it says . 

If a << warning >> with a lot of explanation, there will be a reason 

1 hour ago, Lestat1627 said:

Maybe because it's too easy if the warning has an explanation? ?‍♂️

I hate it if warnings know it all better ?

17 hours ago, Alince said:

Alright, so finally after uninstalling and reinstalling Skyrim

Check your FNIS creature pack in MO, you have the LE version installed

SE version would look like this:

FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6

How did you even managed that? Just curious ^^

well.. the game kinda works now(even though it will break at the slightest hint of a fart), but even so I kinda want to understand what even happened so:

As far as this:

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

What does that even mean? ^^

Mircislav wanted to point out that your FNIS creature isn't for SE (see warning on your FNIS log).

Just don't mix SL and LE mods.

Yea, I mixed some at first but it was not FNIS(it was mainly the bijin mods), even in the image of the mods it says SE, I dont really change their names:

Spoiler

IfIDont.png

The only Issue I have now is basically cleaning up the darn thing(though im afraid that the initial deleting with SSEEdit will bust, I dont really know what people are deleting nor do they tell what it does), and lastly my Skyrim Unofficial patcher is incompatible with the selected version, some gentleman explained to me that my SKSE version is v2.0.20

and is matched Skyrim v1.5.97, which is a shame because the Unofficial patcher needs version 1.6.323.0 or greater, but if I did that I could not have gotten SKSE64 because it told me my version is too up to date or something(There are like a million of guides on YT and Google of this specific error where you use the BestofBothWorlds.exe patcher instead of the Unofficial one).

Somehow I manage to run it though so I can use SkyUI and other mods that depend on is like the, unless of course again, im confusing something again.

3 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Who knows why, when something doesn't work, they blame Sexlab, without reading what it says . 

Ahh... I see.. though I got the creature pack from the same URL that i got the behavior pack from and I also made sure to get the SE specifically, here is where I got it from:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038?tab=files

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Maybe because it's too easy if the warning has an explanation? ?‍♂️

I hate it if warnings know it all better ?

Check your FNIS creature pack in MO, you have the LE version installed

SE version would look like this:

FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6

How did you even managed that? Just curious ^^

Yea, it is pretty hard to understand for me, if I fuck this up it will be the 4th day in a row im reinstalling both MO2 and Skyrim because I fucked it up beyond recognition, its easy to get loss in all the mods or make one small mistake, though maybe it has to do with the data not being sorted for SE(though I can say it is sorted wrongly when I check manually, sorting it out also does no good)

also got all the FNIS stuff from here, so I dont know how I got another package:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038?tab=files

though on the bright side... the only errors I have with 61 mods active now is the Unofficial Skyrim patch not matching the SKSE, I cant really get rid of it because I need SkyUI for some of the other mods:
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp, Guards_Armor_Replacer.esp, ICLydia_USSEP_Patch.esp, WoSLK.esp

Mainly Alternate Start is what I need, the rest I could manage, unless something depend on it via proxy.

11 minutes ago, Alince said:

Yea, it is pretty hard to understand for me, if I fuck this up it will be the 4th day in a row im reinstalling both MO2 and Skyrim because I fucked it up beyond recognition, its easy to get loss in all the mods or make one small mistake, though maybe it has to do with the data not being sorted for SE(though I can say it is sorted wrongly when I check manually, sorting it out also does no good)

Oh oh, why do you have to reinstall Skyrim and MO so much.

Is that because of all the updates Skyrim SE gets?

If you use MO you usually can't fuck up the Skyrim install, unless you manipulate it manually.

With MO the mods don't end up in SKyrim/data so you can manipulate them without creating a mess.

20 hours ago, Alince said:

apparently its not that FINS does not recognize where the files are but rather... Sexlab? Simply put, if I uncheck SexLabCreature V1.63 in my mode manager and run FNIS again all of a sudden there is no error

You have to solve that FNIS creature pack issue first.

Make sure you have FNIS creature SE installed. Doesn't MO show the name of the folder the mod installs?  

For example your

FINS behavior comes with the folder: "FNIS Behavior SE 7.6" and that's how it is named in MO

FNIS Creature pack comes with a folder named: "FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6" and if you don't change names it should show like that in MO

but your MO only shows FNIS Creature Pack 7.6

This goes along with the FNIS warning that the Creature pack you have installed is not SE compatible.

I recommend to remove the version you have installed and download FNIS creature again from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038?tab=files and install it with MO.

19 hours ago, Alince said:

but why is there an issue with the FINS creature pack?

in addition to downloading and installing FNIS creature again:

choose "de-install creatures" in FNIS window before running it again with the freshly installed FNIS creatures SE

this way old FNIS creature behavior files will be deleted and new ones get generated

It's simple really, for LE you use mods for LE and for SE use mods for SE, there is no way around when textures, meshes and animations are involved. You can mix some mods without those, but not all, that's where converting mods is involved. There are many tutorials here explaining installation for both LE and SE and you can easy your gaming by reading them. Of course, you can experiment (like I do) but do not expect someone else to solve the problems you alone caused. Those tutorials are made by someone far more experienced than me and you and that's why you should follow them as they are written.

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

in addition to downloading and installing FNIS creature again:

choose "de-install creatures" in FNIS window before running it again with the freshly installed FNIS creatures SE

this way old FNIS creature behavior files will be deleted and new ones get generated

I actually tried to do that, it didnt work before, and "de-installing creatures" wont really help, and if I do that I dont know how I will manage to figure out a way to overwrite all of these so I wont get texture bugs again:

Spoiler
SKSE64 Data
Fuz Ro D'on
RaceMenu SE
All in one(Address Library for SKSE Plugins)
XPMSSE
BodySlide and Outfit Studio
Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE
HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.9
CBPC - Physics with collusions
BHUNP (UUNP Next Generation) SSE (*I think the later ones kinda overwrite this)
UNP Vanilla Outfits SE
SkyUI SE
SOS SE
FNIS Behavior SE 7_6
SexLab Framework SE
SexLab Romance SE
SexLabArousedSSELoose
The Eyes of Beauty SSE 
KS Hairdos SSE
KS Hairdos SSE - Male
KS Hairdos SSE - Female
KS Hairdos SSE - HDT SMP (Physics)
Book of Silence (Unique Items, Dragonborn DLC, Armors, Creatures,
Project NordwarUA (Wolf armor, Khajit, Iron Armor and Shields, Leather Armor, Dwarven Armor and Shield, Evony Armor and Ebony Mail, Fur Armor, Hide and Studded Hide Armor, Texture Pack)
New Legion Base
New Legion HD
Saranaholic SSE 1.8
Bijin Warmaidens SE
Bijin NPC's SE 1.2.1
Bijin Wives SE 1.2.1(untagged got a little texture problem)
Skyland AIO
Calientes Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
Touched by Dibella
Touched by Dibell SMP
CBBE SMP (3BBB)
Demoniac Texture
The Nordic Bombshell Origional 1.6 SE
CBBE 3BA
Amorous Adventure Clean SSE
Expressive Facegen Morphs SE
Hvergelmir's Asthetics - Beards
Hvergelmir's Asthetics - Brows
ZAZ
ZAZ animation Pack

Yea I know some of them probably overwrite each other quite a lot, maybe even conflict under the right circumstance, but as far as how to order it... I have no clue if I were to make a fresh installation, also.. so yea.. I was messing around too much and it is finally working now... though I still cant get Creature pack and this is soo fragile it will probably break if I add anything else(I think..)

As far as this goes:

37 minutes ago, mircislav said:

It's simple really, for LE you use mods for LE and for SE use mods for SE, there is no way around when textures, meshes and animations are involved. You can mix some mods without those, but not all, that's where converting mods is involved. There are many tutorials here explaining installation for both LE and SE and you can easy your gaming by reading them. Of course, you can experiment (like I do) but do not expect someone else to solve the problems you alone caused. Those tutorials are made by someone far more experienced than me and you and that's why you should follow them as they are written.

Again, no, I didnt have FNIS be LE, what I did have be LE is probably something else entirely that involved FNIS and created those files which I already deleted, if anything I think I probably got some LE textures, meshes and animation packs, like for example I mixed Saranaholic Vanilla with the SSE version.. but thats deleted already.

By the way, can you add mods untop of new saves? if I recall people told me that I cant do that, but wont it simply overwrite the game from the point you are playing it while breaking the previous saves?

This is what I have left now btw:

Ending.png

Edited by Alince
On 12/20/2021 at 4:11 AM, Alince said:

"ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\DebugData.txt'."

Try this:

And make sure the MO links to third Party tools are correct (FNIS, BS and the like).

Start any 3rd Party tools from MO.

Edited by donttouchmethere
On 12/20/2021 at 4:11 AM, Alince said:

apparently its not that FINS does not recognize where the files are but rather... Sexlab? Simply put, if I uncheck SexLabCreature V1.63

Well, Sexlab doesn't recognize any files outside of a running game.

FNIS generator on the other hand does and also needs to be run with MO, so MO knows where the files end.

Do you know how the left Plane in MO works and why it is needed?

How can you uncheck SexlabCreature if it's included in Sexlab? What's going on there? ^^

15 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Try this:

And make sure the MO links to third Party tools are correct (FNIS, BS and the like).

Actually I think I tried it already, I searched the entire internet for error 76 but I dont mind trying again, but quick question, I am running a game already and im at the late stages of the vampire quest, just gotta get the bow now, will downloading it now and updating FNIS fuck my saves? I mean I can start it on a new game but I will have the bethesda intro to deal with which idk how to disable, had alternative start for that before.

18 minutes ago, Alince said:

will downloading it now

uh oh, downloading what?

18 minutes ago, Alince said:

updating FNIS fuck my saves

usually it doesn't

19 minutes ago, Alince said:

I mean I can start it on a new game but I will have the bethesda intro to deal with which idk how to disable, had alternative start for that before.

I'm sure there alternatives out there.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Try this:

What I meant is that I tried that out already, the defender thing and getting FINS, and the Data and FNIS reinstall on a blank new Skyrim instance, but if I do that I can forget all about the modded game im running now

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

uh oh, downloading what?

usually it doesn't

I'm sure there alternatives out there.

Also.. that is good to know, with Vortex it was writing all the files in the Skyrim folder and even MO2 does it to some level, are you sure there wont be side effects?

I also noticed I cant even uncheck certain plugins for some reason and run the game, like i can, but than after a while it will crash cause of missing files or plugings.. maybe I didnt uncheck the plugins themselves there or something... or I need the primary mode to overwrite it? idk..

Spoiler

if I figure this shit out i am really considering making an automatic simple base mod installer package, nothing fancy just a JFrame(yes in java) that asks for the directory you install mods in MO2 and simply unzips all mods there in number order so the user could know what click first to install in MO2, probably will ask for the Skyrim dir to unzip SKSE in as a side project

Edited by Alince
41 minutes ago, Alince said:

re you sure there wont be side effects?

Running FNIS again is normal procedure after changing anything on your LO.

My FNIS generator button is worn out already, because sometimes I just run it for fun! ?

41 minutes ago, Alince said:

I also noticed I cant even uncheck certain plugins for some reason and run the game, like i can, but than after a while it will crash cause of missing files or plugings.. maybe I didnt uncheck the plugins themselves there or something... or I need the primary mode to overwrite it? idk..

That's some funny rambling (only hurts a little bit, lot, MEDIC!)

You know the difference between the left and right plane in MO and what they are doing?

I would also crash if you deactivate my legs ?

48 minutes ago, Alince said:

if I figure this shit out i am really considering making an automatic simple base mod installer package, nothing fancy just a JFrame(yes in java) that asks for the directory you install mods in MO2 and simply unzips all mods there in number order so the user could know what click first to install in MO2, probably will ask for the Skyrim dir to unzip SKSE in as a side project

Yeah, I guess Mod Managers are totally overrated by offering functions like that already.

Somehow I saw something like that somewhere...

I have no clue what your issues are with all those mod managers - other than not understanding them - but maybe this one is interesting for you:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/110141

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Running FNIS again is normal procedure after changing anything on your LO.

My FNIS generator button is worn out already, because sometimes I just run it for fun! ?

That's some funny rambling (only hurts a little bit, lot, MEDIC!)

You know the difference between the left and right plane in MO and what they are doing?

I would also crash if you deactivate my legs ?

lol, but real question now, I think I kinda know the order of the mods that I need to get, should I reinstall skyrim? reinstall SKSE? like when you want to make a new game with other specific modes, does this skeleton apply to other saves? or is every save like in your example the legs per say?

btw im asking that because I had the problem from the start with the Unofficial pack and the exe BestOfBothWorlds which might have contributed to the problems with FNIS later on

Edited by Alince
4 hours ago, Alince said:

ontributed to the problems with FNIS later on

I still believe you have FNIS creature pack for LE installed. ?

> the FNIS warning

> Sexlab creature animations - that need a working FNIS creature pack SE - fail

> your habit to mix SE/LE mods

> the creature pack name in MO

> odd mix of manual/MO installations

> You gave me so far no good argument against it other than "can't be!". They said the same while the Titanic was sinking! (or was it the Concordia?)

5 hours ago, Alince said:

I think I kinda know the order of the mods that I need to get

You are using MO, so you can just install all mods in any order you like and move them up and down on the left plane until you are happy with the overwrites/overrules. That's one of the strong suits of MO. If you don't use that feature you can use NMM like me and learn from PAIN!

left plane:

> quickly change overwrite rules

> quickly install/uninstall mods

Same goes for the LO

right plane:

> move the mods on the right plane up and down to decide what Plugin wins conflicts.

> use LOOT for a rough sorting and optimize manually with the help of MO

Learn how to use the Overwrite folder and if you need to make mods from it's content (I have no clue about MO, I just give back what I heard from MO users after they stopped crying and praising themselves)

does this skeleton apply to other saves?

What skeleton? I never trusted those rotten animated bones. They piss on your save and rape your followers ?

Burn the heretics! ?

or is every save like in your example the legs per say?

If you uninstall mods that worked as master files for other plugins you get a CTD

If a mod leaves leftovers after removal in your save you need to clean your save with FallrimTools.

Safest way to add mods mid game is to add them at the end of your LO

Alternative is to exchange plugins, remove one and add a new one on it's place. This keeps the LO sequence intact if you want to keep a working game on long therm games.

btw im asking that because I had the problem from the start with the Unofficial pack and the exe BestOfBothWorlds which might have contributed to the problems with FNIS later on

Well, those updates will fuck your game no matter what. It's better to prevent Steam to update your game after you downgraded/modified it with "BestOfBothWorlds".

I don't play SE or AE and this is a sensible procedure. Better check LL for topics how to get a working SE game and keep further updates way from your installation.