need help seating adult mods y Skyrim aniversary edition

Good morning, guys, gals and non-binary pals, I need help because I do not understand how to install adult mods in Skyrim anniversary edition. it's my first time moding a game. I installed the sexlab framework and the basic dependencies it needs but now I don't know how to proceed or what mods are compatible. I was interested in mods related to creatures and fertility more than anything

Indeed it is hard time to start modding with ' a still upgrading exe patch '   modders need to double or triple check their mods for compatibilities as each version of the runtime a new skse64 version is proposed and new dll need to be remake . and when you think that not all mods where converted from LE to SE and now they need to jump to AE.

anyway , you might need to follow  this topic SE Compatibility Tracking (Dec 10 #6773) - new update SE 1.6.342, SKSE and AddLib are updated - Skyrim: Special Edition - LoversLab

to have a clear view of what was updated .  And follow each mod link to see the how to install the update and if it is fully compatible with your own runtime version .

you also have this link SexLab 1.6x compatible mods - Technical Support - SexLab Framework - LoversLab

and to learn about existing SE mods and their contenante :  SexLab Index SE - SexLab Framework - LoversLab

Edited by coolfreaky

You might want to get your head around the SE/AE thing before you start with the modding and running into problems.

Two good guides for when you start with the modding.

For SE
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/136543-mod-organizer-2-other-tools-from-zero-to-hey-sexlab-is-working/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-319-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/

1 hour ago, Diegohp141 said:

and non-binary pals,

You mean like hexadecimal pals? ?

And if it's possible right now making a functioning AE Build, disable Steams updated for skyrim, set it to only update when game is running and disable background downloads. This way your Skyrim only updates when you start the normal game launcher which you will never do after installing skse. Very important cause there are more updates to come and every single one of them will break skse compatibility with your game version until it gets updated.