Does anyone have "[SE] GR Inari EarsTails SMP Plus NineTail"?

• 3 weeks later...

It was hard, but I found working link here:
https://kp4068.tistory.com/4531?category=1003807

Attaching archive just in case.

GR Inari EarsTails SMP.zip

-------------------------------------------------------------
UPD

Had a glitched green square under the character and a bugged body texture when equipping those tails:

Spoiler

ScreenShot1.thumb.png.d045faf1f2d969d4e771fa0209659c11.png

FIX:
Tried different approaches with my poor knowledge and understanding of how textures and meshed works, but somehow managed to fix this with a tool "SSE NIF Optimizer" (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/4089?tab=files&file_id=248211).
Just run this program in the "Data\meshes\foxtail" folder by pressing "Optimize" button.

Had this issue on AE version with those mods:
- SKSE 64bit 2_01_04
- XP32 Maximum Skeleton SE 4.80
- Faster HDT-SMP 1.18 for AE (without this mod all tails will be stuck in the floor under the character)

Edited by shinDOZER
Fixed a bug
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Feel free to also try my edit which adds the color options for the multytail so it's not just the black and crafting recipes for them.
It will never be removed from my MEGA storage.

Edit: A newer version was just released by Spaz490, you can find it in the original mod's comments or again in my MEGA storage as backup, enjoy.
Update notes in the comment reflect the differences from the original.

Edited by stavlan
New info
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2022 at 7:03 PM, stavlan said:

Feel free to also try my edit which adds the color options for the multytail so it's not just the black and crafting recipes for them.
It will never be removed from my MEGA storage.

Thanks for the mod, is there any way to adjust the size of tails ? For example can make them smaller ? 

On 1/3/2023 at 1:29 AM, Rality said:

Thanks for the mod, is there any way to adjust the size of tails ? For example can make them smaller ? 

I did not make the mod and making vast changes is beyond my abilities, maybe ask the original author but I'm not sure you'll get a response.

12 hours ago, kyuuwa said:

Does anyone have a fix for the when launching the game and trying to put the tail on, it crashes. I am not downgrading to SE I wanna stay with AE since all my stuff has already been ported over. I am using the updated FAST SMP.

I will not question why you don't want to downgrade to Stable Edition, it's your choice. As far as I know the original author has been missing for a long time so there is no promise of compatibility updates, try sending a crash report to see if someone can interpret it and find a solution or workaround.

On 1/4/2023 at 11:55 AM, kyuuwa said:

Does anyone have a fix for the when launching the game and trying to put the tail on, it crashes. I am not downgrading to SE I wanna stay with AE since all my stuff has already been ported over. I am using the updated FAST SMP.

Try the new update from Spaz as a potential fix for crashing in AE, he can't test it because he's playing SE too but knows a lot more about nifs and mods than me.