After a couple of hours of frustration I realised that the scripts weren't being accessed since the .esp and the .bsa files had different names... rename the .esp to "SexLab Horny Followers" or the .bsa to the same name as witch ever version you are using, or just extract the files from the .bsa and everything should work fine!

I justed tested the 101 version and it worked fine (with females only and a non-vanilla follower). The Female Only version also worked fine after renaming the esp, although the lick option ended up as bj on 2 strapons rendered at the same time.

I would also be interested in the .psc file (many scripts have their psc files stored in Data\scripts\Source, but I couldn't find yours).

Thanks for sharing your work.

I justed tested the 101 version and it worked fine (with females only and a non-vanilla follower). The Female Only version also worked fine after renaming the esp, although the lick option ended up as bj on 2 strapons rendered at the same time.

I would also be interested in the .psc file (many scripts have their psc files stored in Data\scripts\Source, but I couldn't find yours).

Thanks for sharing your work.

Great to know. 

I will do some changes to the animationcalling in the next version.

the .psc files are in the .bsa, you just have to extract them.

And the only scripts in this plugin so far is starting the sex scene.

I am curious how the mods work, but so new to scripting that I didn't know that the .psc can be extrated from the .bsa. I followed a tutorial to use notepad++, but I only found the source files in Data\scripts\Source by accident (it makes sense now, but it was an unsolvable puzzle before).

If you can find the time, perhaps it is a good idea to rename the new .esp in the downloads, and use version numbers, and/or provide all relevant info in the opening post.

I would LOVE a version of this mod where there's consequences for saying no. :3 Like they won't let you into their inventory unless you let them between your legs. *giggles* Or if there was an MCM menu (mod manager thingy from Sky UI, mod configuration menu) where you could turn consequences on and off, maybe adjust the frequency of when they demanded sex. ^_^ From once a week all the way to every time you went into their inventory. I love the idea of them bullying you into sex for carrying your stuff SO much!

<3 Hmm... must come up with more ideas. *thinks*

Maybe if you wouldn't let them fuck you, they dismissed as a follower, but I suppose you could just tell them to follow you again. :)

Thank you SO much for the excellent mod. ^_^ Love the dialogue for when you let them have you. <3

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love this, great job ^^.

I can't wait to see the consequences for saying no  XD.

And totally agreed with kwasind, "the ability for the follower to demand sex based on time so the player does not have to start the dialoge", imagine that, you're on one of the most beautifull location on Skyrim, farming alchemy, searching new adventures or just walking with your favorited/loved  companion and he or she just approach to you and whisper in your ear "C'mon my love, just relax and enjoy the enviorement...". I think that must be awesome XD.

Does this work with Serana? I've been learning lately about how her follower programming is unique (Extensible Follower Framework doesn't seem to be affecting her at all.... Boo hiss.) so I'm wondering if I marry her if she will be asking me for smex. ;p

As far as I understand it this is the correct way to install the mod for only female followers:

1. Download "SexLab Horny Followers 101.7z" and "SexLab Horny Followers - Female Only.esp"
  2. Put the bsa file from "SexLab Horny Followers 101.7z" in the data folder and "SexLab Horny Followers - Female Only.esp" but rename this last esp to "SexLab Horny Followers.esp".

• If you want male only, do the same but then with "SexLab Horny Followers - Male Only.esp".
  • If you want both genders, then you only need the "SexLab Horny Followers 101.7z".

Imo as the files are so small it would have been better to release complete versions of the male and female solutions. That is with the bsa and esp in one zip and with the correct names. It would make the installation a bit easier.

Thank you very much for replying.....I installed to desktop and used nmm to install......but before I installed I pulled the horny followers file out of download and replaced it with the female version but I don't remember if I renamed it....I'll check and reply back.....thanks

Hey prometeus5879......I did as you said....I renamed female esp and replaced the ESP in 7zip......I removed the ESP that came with the 7zip.....am I supposed to remove the first esp or leave it in there? Still getting dialogue but no animations? Any idea why? Maybe I'm doing something wrong ? Thanks

Hey prometeus5879......I did as you said....I renamed female esp and replaced the ESP in 7zip......I removed the ESP that came with the 7zip.....am I supposed to remove the first esp or leave it in there? Still getting dialogue but no animations? Any idea why? Maybe I'm doing something wrong ? Thanks

You would end with only one bsa and one esm, both with the same name (the esm is the renamed one). Did you run FNIS after installing he mod. I have the habit of running FNIS after whatever mod I've installed, keeps me from forgetting it :)

thanks again.....yes.....I have two of the same name....one BSA and ESP( renamed ) and yes.....I ran FNIS. I thought maybe it doesn't work with modded followers but it doesn't even work with Lydia??? i'm stumped why this doesn't work....do you think because I didn't rename female only ESP the first time I installed it I messed up the scripts???

• 2 weeks later...

Im not really sure about what im about to write, i have to take a deeper look, but so far, since Sexlab Framework was upgraded to 1.15b this mod is not working for me, itused to work, but now, it gives me the dialog, it ask me if i want to use the bed or not, but the animation never starts, but if i ask my follower for sex using any other way (different dialogues) the animation starts...im not really sure if it has something with the uograde, i'll try to check and see if ti works, but i wanted to let you know.

Im not really sure about what im about to write, i have to take a deeper look, but so far, since Sexlab Framework was upgraded to 1.15b this mod is not working for me, itused to work, but now, it gives me the dialog, it ask me if i want to use the bed or not, but the animation never starts, but if i ask my follower for sex using any other way (different dialogues) the animation starts...im not really sure if it has something with the uograde, i'll try to check and see if ti works, but i wanted to let you know.

Same for me. I'm using the male version of this mod and everytime I ask to trade with my husband he brings this up once and a while so I agree, but no animation starts at all.

But if I ask him to make love to me (using a different mod) it works just fine. It's only this mod that doesn't seem to work at all.

This is a great mod, but I think you have attached the right idea to the wrong dialogue line. What I mean is this: it's irritating to have a follower make their demands (even welcome demands) when you are in the midst of the unromantic act of adjusting gear.

My suggestion (which owes everything to your brilliant idea):

Change the mod so that the follower makes her or his demands not when you are adjusting their gear, but when you are asking them to part company or follow you. It would work like this:

Player: It's Time For Us to Part Ways.

Follower: O no, you're not getting rid of me that easily. I'm sworn to carry your burdens, but I also need to swallow your loads. So get that big dragonborn cock out and I'll give you a blowjob that will make you want to recruit me forever.

OR

Player: Follow Me.

Follower: I will, into every dank, smelly cave in Skyrim. But first . . . I have a task for you. Look! A cave! I wonder who might be going down there? You. Get down there right now and eat me out. And don't even think about doing one of your dragon shouts. Your mouth has other tasks right now and the only one shouting will be me. Make me scream the roof off. Do it right and maybe (just maybe) I'll return the oral favours. By Ysmir's beard, I might even follow you . . . if you do a good job. Down on me. Now.

Grimbold....did you get this mod to work? I've tried everything and I can't get it to work....all I get is dialogue but no animation ?

Grimbold....did you get this mod to work? I've tried everything and I can't get it to work....all I get is dialogue but no animation ?

Did you install the Sexlab Framework? Did you install it properly? Because it sounds like you don't have a properly installed Sexlab Framework which is where the sex animations come from.

Did you install the Sexlab Framework? Did you install it properly? Because it sounds like you don't have a properly installed Sexlab Framework which is where the sex animations come from.

Yes.....I must've install sexlab correctly because all the animations work correctly ? Any ideas?

I have the version that affects only male followers. Now, there's this stray dog that starts following you and essentially becomes pet (no, not talking of the daedric dog...) and that stray dog had the item trading line. I selected it and the dog was then asking to have sex. So... it would be nice to have that dog also taken into account. :)