• 7 months later...

Great Idea for a mod.  I think you could expand this to really any request you make from a follower involves sex/"punishment" or even a barter (e.g.  "go get me an ale if you want me to carry xyz..."  Or "service me if you want me to unlock that chest..." Or "That was one hell of a fight, and I saved your life... You owe me xyz (sex, goods, gold,etc.)"

I think it would be funny if your follower asked the PC to carry stuff...  haha.. 

I always thought that followers should start as mercenaries and perhaps over time they become companions.   Currently I do not know of a mod that handles followers as mercenaries (please anyone direct me to a mod that does something like this!), where the follower asks for a daily payment of some kind.  

You should look at these mods for scripting ideas and contact the authors for their advice:

Devious Enslaved:  follower dialogue, force greets from npcs (change this to your follower)

SL Solutions: barter with npcs - barter with your follower

Maria Prositution: follower force dialogue.

SL Sex Slaves: andrew npc character does some of this.  also the female npc followers have quests and sex requests in forced dialogue.  

I hope this helps, and thank you for the contribution to the community!!!! 

Doesn't seem to be functioning for me, I waited by using the Vanilla command, and no replacement for "I need to trade my things" seemed to emerge. Any reason for this? These are the mod's I'm using currently that actually change the gameplay, the rest I didn't include are just textures/models.

-Amazing Follower Tweaks

-Follow me for Sex

-Fores New Idles in Skyrim

-My Home Is Your Home

-Reward Your Followers , SexLab Horny Followers 10

-SexLabAroused_V28b

-SLAnimLoader

-SpousesEnhanced_version1.7.3.

Can anyone tell me which one is causing the error, or if it's just the mod itself? (P.S. All my mods are up to date).

• 2 months later...