Melodic eastern collection saree hdt smp help

Could use some help with smp. I downloaded melodics eastern collection and also the smp saree patch. I was able to convert the original mod to SE, but when I equip the saree smp, it stretches and then CTD. I tried using nif optimizer and nifskope, but couldn't figure it out. has anyone with the mod been successfully able to get the saree physics to work on SE? any help would be appreciated! 

I love Melodic's stuff, very talented modder. Some of the items I've had issues with, but you have to go into BodySlide and select what you want to batch build to make sure they're built with the correct body type. I use UNP, but by default they are all at CBBE. Maybe check that first?

SMP cloth conversions are not easy. Maybe this will help:

Important not to change anything on the cloth bone weights or they will break

Also, SMP PE xml and SMP SSE xml physics format is different. You likely need to convert the xml file as well. Not an expert in this, just been trying to figure this out too.

Edited by modball
13 hours ago, zelphador23 said:

I love Melodic's stuff, very talented modder. Some of the items I've had issues with, but you have to go into BodySlide and select what you want to batch build to make sure they're built with the correct body type. I use UNP, but by default they are all at CBBE. Maybe check that first?

I am also using unp, the actual outfit works fine and im able to equip it, but the smp patch adds another outfit called saree smp which is what stretches and CTD. I don't see that specific outfit in bodyslide :( 

2 hours ago, modball said:

SMP cloth conversions are not easy. Maybe this will help:

Important not to change anything on the cloth bone weights or they will break

Also, SMP PE xml and SMP SSE xml physics format is different. You likely need to convert the xml file as well. Not an expert in this, just been trying to figure this out too.

thank you for this! it really isn't simple, if all else fails I'll come back to this