[mod] SE - Restyled - Plus Plus

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit confused as to how these submods work. Will Plus Plus only display the Plus Plus clothing, or will it display the clothing from the other versions as well? Does Everything display content from all versions but Plus Plus?

EDIT: Took literally my first look into Stellaris files (trying to patch restyled's core for LV) and I answered my own question. Plus Plus contains the nude and the open (plus), it does not contain the 'soft' items.

Edited by Goawaynow

Restyled is designed so that you can add whatever job/civic support you need as a new trigger pack submod, you just have to tell me what stubs to put in the core and where. In that case, I will also update the description in Steam to indicate that the submod exists.

For the asset selectors, it should all just work unless you want to change the existing structure (e.g. adding a new category with new checks). Otherwise, you can nag me to add sections.

For clothing changes, you can check out my asset selector generation scripts from SVN and modify them with what you want. That way you'll be able to generate selectors the way you want (e.g. you want a submod that only contains Plus Plus exclusive clothing, or swap out some clothing choices with something else). This will also let you add/remove sections. You would also be able to pick up changes I make and simply rerun the scripts to make updated asset selectors.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can't get this to work either. 

When it comes to selecting race, the first few portraits of the humanoid category are just blank boxes. Doesn't seem to matter which load order or combination of things I try. Can't even get the basic mod from the steam workshop to work.

Apologies, seems I didn't get a notification for post a few weeks back.

This was designed so that updates pretty much only need to happen to the main mod and the portrait trigger pack mods. The other submods are just for setting options and rarely need changing.

That means you just need to keep the main mod updated from Steam and you'll already have the shown clothing (researcher clothing for the last set).

For Plus Plus specifically, I would only need to update it when changing the phenotypes. For example, adding a new female size and calling the enabling submod SE - Restyled - Flat is Justice.

this pack is quite nice, would also be nice if Etiluos's portrait packs got supported as well. they appear to reuse assets quite a bit, so probably would be somewhat easy to have a "common" asset pack and a "portrait selector" as a separate file similar to this.

Pretty sure you don't need the portraits gender patch, and UI Overhaul Dynamic should be at the bottom of the list according to the mod author, but otherwise looks similar to my list and the outfits show up fine for me.