marrying lydia as a female player.

Guest wellbredbitch

Guest wellbredbitch

i have purchased an amulet of mara worn it near Lydia and she agreed to marry me.

before i attend the ceremony are there any nasty suprises, bug wise, resulting from a same sex marriage? i only ask because when i asked her to give me some comfort she refused me point blank.

Why? He isn't actually asking how to fix a problem that he has already encountered he is asking if there is anything he should be worried about bug wise.<-----directed at Ark

On topic as far as I know the only issues you should have are the usual problems with getting married like her trying to leave before the wedding is even finished.

Guest wellbredbitch

well the wedding went off without any problems. now we are wife and wife. she asked me where we were going to live. the list had only three options which is weird because i have all the houses in the game. including the ones i built in hearthfire.   i don'y really like any of the houses in the game so my question is which player home mod would you guys recommend?

Archived