Some mod to dress and undress the npc during the sexlab animation

As the title says, someone knows a mod to dress and undress the npc during the animation of the sexlab, the sexlab function allows you to establish which parts are removed and which are not, but as far as I know, it does not allow to equip or unequip them directly during the animation

SL triggers for skyrim SE/ SL utilOne for LE.

Issue is actually making neccecery commands can be a bitch. I believe that if tartgeting a specific piece of equipment, you need to input 4 last digits of its ID in HEX, whille information in TES5Edit is in decimal. Moreover, there is an issue with Skyrim where it actively tries to equip NPCs default outfit. Im not sure how SL works around it, but from what ive seen from my experimentation with SL triggers - default outfit gets reequipped when an "unequipitem" command is sent. It is probably possible to work around it, or avoid alltogether with proper command structure.

Tl:DR - SL Triggers/SL UtilOne can do it for sure. Both however are heavily reliant on user expertise.

On 12/5/2021 at 12:58 PM, nilead said:

SL triggers for skyrim SE/ SL utilOne for LE.

Issue is actually making neccecery commands can be a bitch. I believe that if tartgeting a specific piece of equipment, you need to input 4 last digits of its ID in HEX, whille information in TES5Edit is in decimal. Moreover, there is an issue with Skyrim where it actively tries to equip NPCs default outfit. Im not sure how SL works around it, but from what ive seen from my experimentation with SL triggers - default outfit gets reequipped when an "unequipitem" command is sent. It is probably possible to work around it, or avoid alltogether with proper command structure.

Tl:DR - SL Triggers/SL UtilOne can do it for sure. Both however are heavily reliant on user expertise.

I wonder if it is possible, for example, to enter into a conversation during the animation with the npc and, like a follower, equip and unequip the equipment that I want

On 12/5/2021 at 11:49 AM, Marg597 said:

Can you open inventory during animation?

Yes, but I would like that in the same way that I can equip and unequip things I could do it with the npc, well it's just a whim and I wanted to find a solution