Street Fighter V Nude Mods (Specifically Seth, Lucia, Akira)

I find it weird how hard it has become to find nude mods for Street Fighter V. It seems like only a handful of people are even making them, and they are not consistently shared anywhere. I am wondering if anyone knows of a nude mod for either Seth, Akira or Lucia that is available for free. I still have old nude mods for many other characters

It seems people like to charge ridiculous amounts of money for street fighter mods, supposedly one guy charges 60 dollars for some of them.... thats insane mods used to be free all the time. I mean its just extra content for a game Why do these people feel the need to charge insane prices

11 hours ago, jackrider53 said:

It seems people like to charge ridiculous amounts of money for street fighter mods, supposedly one guy charges 60 dollars for some of them.... thats insane mods used to be free all the time. I mean its just extra content for a game Why do these people feel the need to charge insane prices

I have seen more expensive things,

Some authors of The Elder Scrolls V charge $100 on a private website.

Some clothes,
Or face

Literally just look for them on youtube or deviantart:

youtube.com/watch?v=9q2XPcef3-g

you could also try torrenting this

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c3dbdc6732699e19d2680a22b9da438e5a089021&dn=SFV+DIAMOND+MODS+(MARCH+2020)+BY+KHALEDANTAR666+(ZIP+FILES)&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:950bafdde623211700cbec24ba43ad5c8fea1970&dn=SFV+DIAMOND+MODS+(MARCH+2020)+BY+KHALEDANTAR666+(ZIP+FILES)&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce

I don't know why they haven't done Akira mods, probably the age thing.

8 hours ago, lerver said:

I don't know why they haven't done Akira mods, probably the age thing.

Nothing to do with age. Akira is about the same age as Sakura, Karin and Cammy, so very early 20s.
Its probably more like no one has shown proper interest in modding Akira yet. IIrc it took months for a proper Rose mod to appear after she came out.

The problem with Akira is that SF5 modding community big hitters have a thing for voluptuous woman, and only for that. Akira is a petite Japanese chick with A cup size breasts, not the type of woman Brutal Ace and Khaledantar666 traditionally give attention. 

Ace took ages to make his first mod for Ibuki, and she has more or less the same phenotype as Akira, I doubt that he even know Akira exists… XD. Khaledantar666 made a mod for Ibuki before, but this was a skin from Momij, from DOA Series. If he releases something, expect a body not in par with her original physique and something veeeeeeeeeeery expensive. 

Currently, Leonaura has some NSFW mods from Akira locked and well hidden in his Patreon, but nothing very impressive as Ace and Khaledantar mods.

I would personally make those nude mods and give them away for free if I had the time. I was a modder back in the old days of SF4... (Pai Mei Gen, Hungry Spider Juri, Suicide Girl Sakura are some of my old works), but time is a scarce resource for me these days...

If someone got some links to Akira NSFW mods, please share. And free stuff if possible, I am not in the best monetary situation right now XD (I live in Brazil, we are f#cked hard here...).

• 3 months later...
On 12/5/2021 at 2:39 AM, JuliusXIII said:

I find it weird how hard it has become to find nude mods for Street Fighter V. It seems like only a handful of people are even making them, and they are not consistently shared anywhere. I am wondering if anyone knows of a nude mod for either Seth, Akira or Lucia that is available for free. I still have old nude mods for many other characters

i have all of those girls but the akira one is naked with the helmet and is a little weird

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 6/19/2022 at 3:11 AM, Bojangles, Sr. said:

Anyone have BrutalAce's Nude Cammy (British SASsy Commando)?  It's down on his deviantart page posted by crashmaster, and crashburnman's modderbase link doesn't seem to have it.

And Cammy Gantz costume too?

nude_cammy__british_sassy_commando__by_brutalace.jpg

gantz_cammy_by_brutalace_by_brutalace.jpg

I can help you with  Sassy Commando if  you are still looking for it.

573658123_BONUSBritishSASsyCommando.rar

Edited by bluefrost
wrong file
  • 1 month later...