It seems random NPC have collars....

and i wonder why. I have some DD mods installed but i think that Enslaved Continued may be the one that applies slave collars to NPC at random.

Well, at least i think they are randomly assigned.

Or maybe its a different mod. Who knows. I haven't figured it out so far but i wonder, if someone knew maybe that someone could explain.
It just so strange get demands for sex from a slave.

Does anyone know?

My DD mods are DD, Equip, Cursed Collar, Mimic, Enslaved Continued and Slaverun and Equip Collar. Though i think it isn't slaverun as it happened before i added that mod.

Maybe i just overseen an option. Thats possible too of course.

Thank you so much

In my opinion it is not the fault of some mod but, more than anything else, the poor general intelligence of the game. I have the same problem, I use PAHE, MF_Prostitutions and, they all feel compelled to use the whore collar. They look like those stoned Sims to me, put a fake dick and everybody around with a fake dick in their hand .

Maybe something will need to be done to give the NPC's a modicum of intelligence

I think @ebbluminous was right. There is an option which i never checked. So its this mod after all.

Its in the NPC options. Im unchecked the naked submissive feature and so far, i did not see an NPC with collar. But i have to check further just to make sure.

2021-12-03 15_51_40-ScreenShot13.jpg

• 1 year later...