A dystopian underground city(Riften)

So i was thinking about this, I played Endereal where the poor place of the city is in caves which is basically a city below of the city, then i Played cyberpunk where crime is rampant: daily homicide, kidnap, Prostitution, rape, Smuggling, gang wars, exortion, slavery, corruption, drugs and so on.

and I though why not grab this and that and mix it under Riften along with sexlab? With the a quest which the main goal is to get out of Undercity(yes, the player might be dragged inside as a victim in some event) I wanted something like this: not to fight your way out but to be smart... you have to adapt to live in such dystopian society where the strongest prevail and the weak... gets used as a tool or discarted, and it should be played the latter as a female.

being supposedly weak, must avoid being murdered by bribing or doing a favor, kiddnap (happened to get into the city and being enslaved), Prostitution is inevitable also is rape, Gang war best to avoid at all cost, if there's a hint of trouble stay away from the area, Cannibalism: if the vendors are selling meat so cheap, that must be made of people, now you know what happened to the bodies of murdered people, better do your best to get out of the city before you become nourishment to the local.

Edited by Encon4