HDT SMP Breast Jiggle wont work at the start of the game but everything else worked fine

Hello, i encountered this weird issue since i started my playthrough, so my character  breast refused to jiggle at the start of the game while everything else such as belly, butt physics all worked fine and i must manually enable the SMP BHUNP toggle button to make my character breast jiggle, in this case im smashing"L" key to make it work after 30-1 minute into the game, anyone know what went wrong? already reinstall BHUNP several times but to no avail the problem is still there, i use SMP only because when i use CBPC, the breast physics refused to work at all. any suggestion and help would be really appreciated thank u!

Edited just now by Natcroix

7 minutes ago, coolfreaky said:

when you install the body mod you have to choose between options like the jiggles the size etc . . .

it might be where you have done a mistake .

and it can be also where you select body amazing / advanced in bodyslide than you select presets .

i definitely slected advanced body in the bodyslide should i change it to advanced ver 2 or the base version? as for the installation ill try reinstalling it again, thank you!!