[NV] Yellow Faces on dark females x_x

Niobia

Every dark skinned female character I make ends up with a weird overly yellow face. Whats weird is the neck and chin match up with the body just fine, but from the mouth to the forehead it's just yellow.

I guess since it seems to happen with every face texture I've tried, I can only assume it's something else. I've seen plenty of pictures of dark skinned female characters without this problem. Is there some kind of fix for it or some method/trick to getting rid of it? The skin never has a problem in the racemenu, but in world, the face looks so different.

It's mostly fault of how the games handles shading on individual areas of the face. The best you can do is fiddle with the Tone values in game, but that won't really help much. It has to do with the .egt file, which determines what parts of the skin you can recolor. Someone released an .egt texture file that sort of fixed this problem, but it had the adverse effect that most dark-skinned (African-American) folk were much lighter-skinned than the norm.

Archived