[Bioshock Infinite] Elizabeth Nude Mod

So i know the game is getting old now (it will be 9 years old in 2022) but ive always believed that Elizabeth is one of the most hottest, sexiest and beautiful girls of gaming.

Noir-Elizabeth_BAS.jpg.6b48944d48358e188d8f03903abba6c6.jpg

Im surprised there isn't already a nude mod out for her. I've been looking around on the internet for one. But there just isn't one. There is a lot of fakes out there, and some mods for other games that import her in nude, but no actual nude mod for the game its self.

So thats why im here, id love it if someone could make a nude Elizabeth mod for Bioshock Infinite. The game is made in Unreal Engine 3

Edited by xnajoe
  • xnajoe changed the title to [Bioshock Infinite] Elizabeth Nude Mod
35 minutes ago, xnajoe said:

Unreal Engine is really easy to mod though isn't it? most of the games i have modded are in the Unreal Engine, mods come in those .pak files.

That's Unreal Engine 4 what you're talking about, and not Unreal Engine 3, which is the engine of Bioshock Infinite. There are other titles that weren't modded due to its difficulty, some of them well known.

9 hours ago, Aneox said:

That's Unreal Engine 4 what you're talking about, and not Unreal Engine 3, which is the engine of Bioshock Infinite. There are other titles that weren't modded due to its difficulty, some of them well known.

ah ok thats a shame, so its not likely this will be possible? or as its been almost 9 years have we got better modding tools now?

8 hours ago, xnajoe said:

ah ok thats a shame, so its not likely this will be possible? or as its been almost 9 years have we got better modding tools now?

I'm quite sure that if there was a known method to create a nude mod or any other kind of cosmetic mod for Bioshock Infinite, it would have already been done by now.