​?‍♀️​?‍♀️ ​?‍♀️ What are your favored vanilla idle/movement replacers combos for Skyrim LE? ​?

Hi all ?

Since years I use always the same vanilla idle/movement replacers (never change a running system?) for Skyrim LE:

• New Animation pack - NMM Installer - v2013-1-8-29622-2013-1-8
  • Simple Sitting Idle Animation 02-DATA
  • Female without BBB and Male Breathing Idles V0_1-7093

Now I'm curious what else is out there to replace the vanilla animations.

I found already a lot of possible candidates, because researching is easy but testing is time consuming.

I'm interested in your ingame experiences with your favored replacers. Do they work as intended? Conflicts? Best way to install them (overwrites for example)?

Edited by donttouchmethere
  • donttouchmethere changed the title to ​🚶‍♀️​🧍‍♀️ ​🏃‍♀️ What are your favored vanilla idle/movement replacers combos for Skyrim LE? ​👀

I use Vanargand Animations - Female Idle, Walk and Run together with Vanargand Animations - Sprint for female NPCs, and Leviathan Animations - Male Idle, Walk and Run with Leviathan Animations - Sprint for male NPCs.

For my PC, I use the feminine walk and neutral running/sprinting animations from R.A.P. Movement and idle style 2 from Pretty Female Idles.

7 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

Hey! Those are exactly the ones my download finger is hovering about (for two days already, yes me slow and insecure. At least I'm good at hovering ^^).

I just thought before I get totally vanarganded I better ask ?

7 minutes ago, Alessia Wellington said:

For my PC, I use the feminine walk and neutral running/sprinting animations from R.A.P. Movement and idle style 2 from Pretty Female Idles.

Alright, alright! Checking them out right away ?

My PC doesn't become a vampire if I use your combination, right? ?

33 minutes ago, worik said:

:classic_ph34r: You really really should play with Serana as a follower and SDA

What I have learned from the vid:

• Serana has a sexy ass in Lustmord Armor
  • What ever that Serana replacer is, I want it too
  • Serana must have had a good time with Molag Bal
  • okayokay I will check the ultimate Serana dialogue mod out
  • the player didn't have Deviously Enchanted Chests or Toyful Temptations installed or he wouldn't blindly start to loot chests while the quest is still running
  • I hope the freezes are from recording the video and not included in the normal gameplay ?

7 hours ago, Alessia Wellington said:

I use Vanargand Animations - Female Idle, Walk and Run together with Vanargand Animations - Sprint for female NPCs, and Leviathan Animations - Male Idle, Walk and Run with Leviathan Animations - Sprint for male NPCs.

Your comment is so good I just copied over to LOL!

Makes for some fine bullet points ?

Spoiler

Animation

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

A question about DAR: Are there limitations or can I just drop it into my LO and tell my self: "If I don't see the glitches, they don't see me either"?

I do not think there are limitations, in case, just put the link that reports on Nexus Dynamic Animation Replacer . This should make you safe from any disputes. You are not posting a mod but, you advertise it

If, on the other hand, you are referring to how many animations you can upload, I think you can put as many animations as you like. Going on condition anyway, they will never shoot all together