Animations for Kritical's items

3 hours ago, MoveImPan said:

How do you download this? I can't find the download button

You aren't suppose to find them on this topic cause this thread is only for showing what the animations are for kritical's items.

If you want to download animations for them, you have to actually go to yr_sa's animations page.

Edited by ioawdfv
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2023 at 4:04 PM, Magnethelm said:

Where can i find those lovely animations for Kritical Items? I think i am blind. Cant find it

Friends!
I don't have a special package for Critikal's objects animations.
All animations for these objects can be found in my different animation packages. ♥ YrSa_Animations 

Many of these animations are on my PATREON now. But gradually they appear on this site in free access.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 12:42 AM, crashdodgers said:

Right, were is the link to "Animations for Kritical's Items, at the bottom of the post, but all it does is bring me right back here and still no link?

All animations for these objects can be found in my different animation packages. ♥ YrSa_Animations 

On 6/17/2023 at 7:58 PM, crashdodgers said:

Well thats all well and good as I down loaded them and oh, yes they do not work ether!!

It is sad.
There are several reasons why animation might not work. Possible mod conflict. This happens when one mod programmatically kills another. Also animations stop working when they are too deep in the Mods folder. (It should be no deeper than two folders).  I do not know the reason. But I can say that all my Kritical's object animations work in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...