CBBE failure

Using MO2. Caliente isn’t working. No matter what I do she won’t lose the underwear. F4se shows latest version. Also bodyslide shows nude like everything is fine. Manual install. Manual install through mo2. Load through f4se. Doesn’t matter. Even deleted the underwear in the texture folder. Still there 

Thanks for answering .

I’ve never just built one lol. I’m not even sure why that means. ? but I believe I fixed it. I had to put the content into the custom ini folder in MO2. Atleast I believe this is what did it. So for those out there try this before you give up. Go to the thing at the top of MO2 that looks like puzzle pieces with the single red piece not connected. Go to “INI Editor” then go to the third tab that says “falloutcustomini” mine was empty. If yours is too then just Google inicustpm

file missing and you’ll find it. Paste it in that folder. ??