OC:s Hobble Dresses

View File

Some latex hobble dresses I've been working on!

Might be some minor clipping here or there but I think they are probably good enough

Not added in the world anywhere, you have to use console or things like AddItemMenu, search for 'OC_Ltx'

Enjoy

Requires

Devious devices 5.0 (any recent version is fine I think)

CBBE 3BA

Permissions

You MAY use this outfit in mods uploaded to LoversLab (just credit me), as long as they aren't modders resources or packs/compilations

You MAY convert this outfit to other body types and reupload to LoversLab, as well as adapt it to work in frameworks such as DD and reupload to LoversLab.

You MAY NOT upload this mod or parts of it to other sites. 

Retexturing is a grey area, PM me and ask - and if you want to use it in your mod and are unsure in about above permissions in general, just PM.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/21/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious devices 5.0+, CBBE 3BA
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

On 11/21/2021 at 10:00 AM, chevalierx said:

hello

thank for sharing

but if you take request ( i hope so) : version without DD

and thank you again

7 hours ago, bubba999 said:

Noice. Would love to see versions as light armor and not DD...

The animation are from the DD framework, I could do versions without lockable features, but it would still require DD - or similar framework with the same animations.

Is this what you guys want? I could probably fix that when I have time, a bit swamped irl for probably 2 ish weeks but might get some time before then too :).

On 11/21/2021 at 2:56 PM, ModdedBD said:

Love what you are doing just hope it will be made for BHUNP Aswell.

I will sadly not make BHUNP versions. At least not in any non-thin branch of the universe wave function. Permissions for others to do this are explicitly given in the moddesc if anyone is up to the task.

-OC

Edited by OpheliaComplex