Need help from an Admin or Mod

Hey, a couple of weird things just happened regarding my account.

The first is that my sig has seemingly been removed. I didn't delete it and it seems like a mod or admin did. The Nyan was sort of big but it fit into the parameters and was of the right size so that I could use it. The link in the sig wasn't to a harmful site or anything, so I would like to know why it is gone.

The second thing is that instead of the "Senior Member" "title" I now have a "title" of "posting freak". Is this automatically given to members with a post count of 750 or up?

I apologize in advance if I did anything wrong, please correct me for my mistakes and I will adapt accordingly.

Thank you.

You make me look like I haven't read the rules.

I've had that sig for months now, and I post regularly and talk with the mods and Ashal, the admin, and they've had no problems with my sig. Or at least they haven't openly mentioned my sig as rule breaking. Plus, there is a limit to the size of your sig when you make one, and obviously mine fit those parameters so that is why I am confused.

Looks like it's just the title for 750+. You can change your title to something custom in your control panel.

As for Ashal's new sig reqs, no links to outside sites whatsoever.

Looks like it's just the title for 750+. You can change your title to something custom in your control panel.

As for Ashal's new sig reqs' date=' no links to outside sites whatsoever.

[/quote']

Hmm, I assume you haven't ever clicked that link right?

*sigh* alright, I'll show you the secret

Sure, it was in tiny url format, but the actual url was: http://nyanit.com/loverslab.com

It's just a nyanized version of LL, meant as a gag or prank type thing to play on fellow users.

Be glad I didn't make it a link to a rickroll, trojan, or the worst of them all... meatspin... *shudders*

Archived