Is magnum opus compatiable with nsfw mods ?

I recently downloaded a wabbajack mod list called Magnum Opus and i am planning to add some NSFW mods to it but i don't know if they're compatible with it. It has CBBE, CBBE Reduced and Nuclear Nude CBBE mod installed for female body. If anyone using magnum opus, please let me know if they works. Also if its compatible, then what changes i need to make so that they fit all together ?

If I correctly understand the Magnus Opus description, you have to disable steam overlay and updates and replace all the game files with their game files. This will immediately prohibit you from installing any mods designed to work with the latest version of Fallout 4. It basically would be like you playing on a pirated version of Fallout 4. Why would you do that? (Rhetorical question)

As for adult files, if it's going to be using CBBE and not Fusion Girl with ZAZ Extended Skeleton and OCBPC, many of the adult mods and animations will be incompatible.

Personally I don't think you should install anything that replaces the actual game. You should just install mods one at a time. *Shrugs* It's your life.