Since I'm often patching mods on xedit, mainly to add keywords requested by other mods (baka and SLS) or update it, I decided to keep them in one place. I'm not experienced enough to tell for sure if those will break something, no guarantee is provided.

Also this is for now mainly a placeholder to edit while I pack the patches already existing.

Keywords patches:

Baka keywords: These patches adds keywords from @factoryclose mods to different mods.

SLS keywords: These patches adds the bikini armor keywords from Sexlab Survival to different mods.

RP keywords: These patches adds keywords from Radiant Prostitution to different mods.

Leveled List patches:

DW LL: These patches add outfits to the leveled lists of Deadly Wenches

Other patches:

This patches are conversions and graphical tweaks

Patched mods:

All the patched mods are:

Edited by xyzfs
New details
On 11/8/2021 at 10:45 PM, xyzfs said:

Being only keywords added to BD, I think you could probably just smash it (I mean with Mator Smash). At least that's what I'm doing :)

Interesting idea. I don't use mator smash, so what I did is add the following to the SNAM (esp header for description):

{{BASH:Keywords}}

That will make sure Wrye Bash picks up the keywords.

1 hour ago, BambiBDoll said:

so like is a keyword patch for Devious Curse Loot armors a possibility? tysm for the other patches! ?

I removed DCL from my load order some time ago as I had issues with SE/BHUNP. Anyway does it add anything except for special devious devices? Asking out of pure ignorance of mine, I have no clue.

Anyway, a patch for it is unlikely to come out soon as I've been busy IRL and I'm working on two other sets of patches

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/20/2021 at 1:07 AM, xyzfs said:

I removed DCL from my load order some time ago as I had issues with SE/BHUNP. Anyway does it add anything except for special devious devices? Asking out of pure ignorance of mine, I have no clue.

Anyway, a patch for it is unlikely to come out soon as I've been busy IRL and I'm working on two other sets of patches

It like adds a ton of lockable devices as well as non-lockable clothes/armor. There are all sorts of heels, boots, catsuits, dresses, and corsets added. Some are devices (lockable) and some are like only bondage themed clothes and armor (non-lockable). Btw, is there any way to test if like the keywords are being read by SLA?

I like totally get being busy. It will happen when its like meant to happen. TYSM for the reply! ?

On 12/12/2021 at 12:04 PM, BambiBDoll said:

Btw, is there any way to test if like the keywords are being read by SLA?

Sorry, IDK. I suggest to ask in the support thread of SLA, as I just kinda assume they will once added :)

At the moment, since I have (again) expanded the list of custom outfits I use, I'm re-structuring the patches to make them more maintainable on my end.

I've also decided for the crazy idea to also add Frostfall patches, so I fear the wait for DCL is way longer right now :'(  (at the same time, I'm thinking about adding it to my mod collection so I'm more motivated on it)

Just want to say THANK YOU for the patch on adding keywords to the db armor replacers, it's a lifesaver for people like me that aren't that good on ssedit.

Since finding this thread was a bit hidden among the replies on the original thread i suggest maybe contacting bakafactory to add a line or something on his thread that says "if you are a user of DD or DB armor replacers, xyzfs has made patches on it so you don't need to edit yourself in SSedit, url : xxxxxxxx".

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2021 at 11:53 PM, LLenjoyer said:

Just want to say THANK YOU for the patch on adding keywords to the db armor replacers, it's a lifesaver for people like me that aren't that good on ssedit.

Glad you like it :)

On 12/18/2021 at 11:53 PM, LLenjoyer said:

Since finding this thread was a bit hidden among the replies on the original thread i suggest maybe contacting bakafactory to add a line or something on his thread that says "if you are a user of DD or DB armor replacers, xyzfs has made patches on it so you don't need to edit yourself in SSedit, url : xxxxxxxx".

I don't know if @factoryclose would be interested honestly

On 12/22/2021 at 11:49 AM, LLenjoyer said:

Also just want to say, if i'm not wrong, you missed some mage armors to put the keywords in (mage apprentice/journeyman).

This should have been fixed in the new release I think

Where exactly is this missing master file "BHUNP StalhrimBikini.esp hosted?

image.png.1ac23e33805d60555c13ad9e91b86eba.png

I've googled and searched in numerous Discord servers related to Factory close and can't find this esp. I've installed the Stalhrim bikini armour mod and the only bhunp conversion I can find for it but that doesn't seem to be the one.

19 hours ago, RoxDox said:

Where exactly is this missing master file "BHUNP StalhrimBikini.esp hosted?

image.png.1ac23e33805d60555c13ad9e91b86eba.png

I've googled and searched in numerous Discord servers related to Factory close and can't find this esp. I've installed the Stalhrim bikini armour mod and the only bhunp conversion I can find for it but that doesn't seem to be the one.

See the google drive link in this post from baka's Patreon

On 1/7/2022 at 7:50 AM, RoxDox said:

If so that is great and good job. You're the real MVP.

Should be like that, but I don't feel like giving any promise ? Thank you for your words! :)

Edited by xyzfs
  • 1 year later...

I just wanna say, thank you so much for this. You literally saved my time and effort I spent modding but putting keywords is just for the life of me too damn hard. I was gonna give up but you sharing this gave me a huge relief.

Once again, my biggest thanks to you!

• 1 month later...