Built my first basic mod. Need some guidance on next steps.

Getting into DOA6 modding. Built my first basic mod by taking the Ayane Hot Summer outfit and removed the shirt. Worked like a charm.

Now I modified the body geometry a bit by adding some thigh pinch and added new geometry in the form of a thigh band. Keeping it simple while I dip my toes in the pool. Unfortunately I have no idea how to add or edit textures for mods. None of the tools in vagonumero13's thread seem to be related to textures. Is there any guidance on how to edit existing textures for existing geometry and adding new textures for new geometry?

Just need to know what tools to use and a basic overview on how to use them. I know how to use photoshop, GIMP and clip studio paint. Don't need help on making the textures, just on extracting and repackaging them.

EDIT:

Nevermind. Figured out it was the g1t_tools. There was no description on his post about this being texture related (I'm not familiar with these file formats so I didn't know g1t was a texture format). Found an off-hand remark on some other thread that clued me in. Will experiment with this.

Edited by mayorfail