• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2023 at 11:19 AM, Blackaddar22 said:

dumb question, do I just place it in the CACO mod?

On 5/15/2023 at 6:23 AM, Blackaddar22 said:

Just wanted to follow up on this, Do i need to use the creation kit to update the CACO esp? or should MO2 know what to do with the file?

Cheers.

What seemed to work for me was to create an empty mod in MO2 (with higher priority than CACO and EC+), open the newly created mod's folder (ctrl + double click in MO2), drop the esp there, activate the mod and the plugin in MO2, sort with LOOT.

Thanks for the patch!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ayecaramba said:

@Blackaddar22

The load order in the first pciture would be correct, but your patch mod seems to be empty as it is diplayed greyed out and in italics. Are you sure you put the esp in the right folder?

left pane: -

image.png.cd3811c312d6555c9610abf02ad5061c.png

After running Loot again, Rightpane (plugins): -

EstrusChaurus 67

CACO 189

Estrus Chaurus CACO 197

I just spend about 2 hours resorting all the mods into seperators to try and clean up my mod list, going to try another fresh game to see if that maybe fixes it and its a corrupt save maybe?

@Blackaddar22

Strange, for me it worked with an existing save on which I tried already different versions of EC. What mod versions are you using? Looks like you have a different Estrus mod. For me it works on the GOG game with

CACO 2.0.14

EstrusForSkyrimAEgog_for_build2.2.3_ver1.6.659 (there is also a steam version; I removed the zzEstrus.esp due to some instructions I don't remember)

Estrus Chaurus+ V4.390 SE