What all Skimpy/Lingerie mods are there?

NexusCron

For new Vegas, What all Skimpy/Lingerie mods are there? Are there also any mods that add outfits like...Ivy's outfit from soul calibur? (I once saw it, its gone from the internet now...)

And, are there any conversions from oblivion/fallout 3 lingerie/skimpy mods that are converted over to New Vegas?

For new Vegas' date=' What all Skimpy/Lingerie mods are there? Are there also any mods that add outfits like...Ivy's outfit from soul calibur? (I once saw it, its gone from the internet now...)

And, are there any conversions from oblivion/fallout 3 lingerie/skimpy mods that are converted over to New Vegas?

[/quote']

There's a lot of them

The one I like the most have author banned from nexus through.

There's a TES4 version of Ivy outfit but I don't recall seeing 1 in FO.

Its very easy to port Fo3 mods to FONV.

Can you give me links for all the FONV Sexy ones? And there WAS one, it looked like..i think the soul calibur 4 version, or 2, and that person got banned for it to.

Edit: No one knows? Dang, That can't be right. I don't want nexus links. I want, any japanese sites or other english sites or the skimpy stuff people got banned for, ect. Please?

Can you give me links for all the FONV Sexy ones? And there WAS one' date=' it looked like..i think the soul calibur 4 version, or 2, and that person got banned for it to.

Edit: No one knows? Dang, That can't be right. I don't want nexus links. I want, any japanese sites or other english sites or the skimpy stuff people got banned for, ect. Please?

[/quote']

Just search Lingerie on nexus and you can find a bunch of Lingerie mods.

As for Ivy's gear, no I check the uploaders 3 times a day and I don't see any files I missed, so either it doesn't exist or no one putted it up again.

If you want you can convert the TES4 version yourself.

Then link me to possible conversions? I allready know about all the outfits on nexus' date=' aren't there ones that are NOT on Nexus becuase of how picky nexus is? I want links to those kind, the ones NOT on nexus!

[/quote']

search the loda yourself then, there's 6 uploader for japan and some private stash, but I never found 1 ivy outfit for FO.

I'm nto askinga bout that anymore. How do I figure the Loda out? Lol, Went looking through it. Where are the outfits in loda, or are they just tossed in unorganized with other FONV mods? Just asking.

I think you totally misunderstood me, I dropped that ivy outfit much earlier, and was justa sking for links for other skimpy outfits, I have been this whole time, not just one outfit....

I guess I'll try and figure out loda, but I don't understand a lick of Japanese.

I think you totally misunderstood me' date=' I dropped that ivy outfit much earlier, and was justa sking for links for other skimpy outfits, I have been this whole time, not just one outfit....

I guess I'll try and figure out loda, but I don't understand a lick of Japanese.

[/quote']

You can find a bunch on nexus still despite how many ppl get banned.

How go get good stuff off loda:

Find the files big enough to be cloth mods--> Download!

or read Japanese.

Archived