Iron Bull Custom race - SOS genitalia patch

Iron Bull Custom race - SOS genitalia patch

View File

SOS patch for my Iron Bull Custom race  - you need to download and install race mod first.

Credits & thanks

Groovtama and Team XPMSE for XPMSE skeleton.

All credit for genitalia's mesh and it's textures goes to original authors - VectorPlexus and Smurf. (original mod)

53 minutes ago, Miller826 said:

Pretty awesome! Does he work with any animations out there (.i.e. is he "interactive"?).

Edit: is he available for SE too?

He should work with any animation vanilla races and XPMSE works with (I've only modify XPMSE a little in my mod). And he is not available for SE.

3 hours ago, Enaya13 said:

He should work with any animation vanilla races and XPMSE works with (I've only modify XPMSE a little in my mod). And he is not available for SE.

Is he convertable, though? I mean, resaving the esp and converting texture and meshes?
Also: do you plan on making other DA characters? Your work is amazing!

Edited by Loller99
4 minutes ago, Loller99 said:

Is he convertable, though? I mean, resaving the esp and converting texture and meshes?
Also: do you plan on making other DA characters? Your work is amazing!

Why not?) Because I don't own Skyrim SE copy I can't convert him, so if you want, you can do it yourself.  Yes, I have such plans) And not only for the characters.

17 hours ago, rhenzuf said:

I mean, is this mod correctly work with SAM??? no seams and working body morphs.

This mod has different body mesh and skeleton path, so it shouldn't conflict with SAM installed in vanilla body path. Also SAM morphs will not affect on Bull's body.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...