How to disable females using male animations?

I have a strip club with both male and female dancers, which are "slutified" with Nisa's mod.

Problem is it's really weird to see female dancers using male animations with their female clients. I've tried to fiddle around the settings but can't quite figure it out where to disable that.

Any ideas?

Edited by Kemba91

On the pole I can only assign dancers or manage dance animations. What I meant, is it's a strip club/brothel kind of thing and female employees can offer sex to clients, but the female employees are using male animations on female clients. Like giving a blowjob to a non-existing penis on a female. Is there a possibility to enable only female to female animations. Hope this helps to understand the situation.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, this is a role issue, I think. Your sims have a Gender Role. This is set to default and I understand this to mean, that they will take the female as well as the male role in animations that have roles tagged as both. Once you set their roles to female, it should stop happening. Just click on your Sim, choose the Wicked Whims then Personalizatin > Role Assignment > Gender Role.

I hope this helps.

Edited by wild_die