Claudia's Little Secret not starting

EvilGap

Claudia's little secret is not starting.  I'm not using the gold version and I'm using the Nexus Mod Manager.  I have no other mods enabled or even installed.  I can choose the characters and the designs for those characters work, but the quest is not showing up even though I've tried sleeping in inns and such.

Guest ThatOne

1. Are you sure you've got all the requirements? They are: Latest patch, SI, OBSEv20 or later, the runtime package.

2. Did you double-check to make sure the mod is activated (Vtoy.esp)?

3. Remember you need to launch Oblivion through OBSE (unless you are using steam, in which case there are detailed instructions as to how to run Oblivion with OBSE through Steam).

Also, I'd like to suggest you don't use NMM. It's... "Unhealthy" for your computer, would be a diplomatic way of putting it.

Use the Oblivion Mod Manager (OBMM) or The Elder Scrolls Mod Manager (TESMM), both of which can be found on the nexus.

Once you start OBMM, look for the "Create" button and click on that. You'll get a new window, and here you have to click on the "Add Archive" button so that you can add the file that you downloaded. Once you've done that, click on the "Create Omod" button. Once OBMM is done, just mark the mod and click on the "Activate" button.

Note: If the downloaded file have several sub folders, just click on "Yes" when the window that notifies you of this comes up.

• 3 months later...

having a hard time starting this mod, i have gone through it like 3 or 4 times, including uninstalling game and all dlc. Then using a reg cleaning like ccleaner and eusing, then re installing the game, running the game after each install of dlc, then mods. The game runs perfectly, when i and confident that everything is going well, i add the mod cls and boom......nothing, i sleep 4 days in a row in 4 different locations, i have done this process 3 times, uninstalling and re installing, i am convinced that it is either one of the mods i'm using or the mod cls is corrupted. can you help me? here is my mod order

Oblivion mods order.rtf

Archived