No BBP/TBBP sneak animations? I am surprised/disappointed

darkdill

From what I can tell at first glance, there are no animation mods that give BBP/TBBP to sneak animations. Grievous oversight, or is it just that no one has gotten around to it?

Anyone think they might be able to let my thief jiggle as she's trying to pick pockets?

• 2 weeks later...

Well, there seems to be a new TBBP animation in the works by ANK Team. From google translate it doesn't use HKX, instead it is based on "according to the real-time calculation of gravity and body movement".

You can read/see video of it at 3dmgame. (just so you know chinese site & ads play before video)

No ETA though.

Well, there seems to be a new TBBP animation in the works by ANK Team. From google translate it doesn't use HKX, instead it is based on "according to the real-time calculation of gravity and body movement".

You can read/see video of it at 3dmgame. (just so you know chinese site & ads play before video)

No ETA though.

Now that is a lot of BOING. Me likey.

No ETA though.

The other nice thing about it is that it relies on havok physics instead of animation so it theoretically will work with any animation someone makes

No ETA though.

The other nice thing about it is that it relies on havok physics instead of animation so it theoretically will work with any animation someone makes

Niiiiiiiice. Can use with that Mystic Knight animation set.

Hopefully when it's done, there'll be a tutorial on how to apply it to custom armors. I'd like to use it on that Elven Sniper set.

No ETA though.

A tad too much boing for me but I only ever rarely go into 3rd person so it's no big deal. Any English/Translated news on this mod?

It looks cool, and I wouldn't mind trying it out. From the looks of it, it's almost done. Anyone got anymore details?

Edit: I found out a few details by looking for it on the actual site. It's in Beta but it might a good idea just to check it out. Works with UNP/B and CBBE V3.2. You need Skyrim Script Extender, and SkyUI for it to work it seems.

And it wont let me paste a link. I added a DL onto my post. It's the English Beta. Worth a try, if you want and it saves you the trouble of trying to decipher Chinese, haha. Take it if you want it.

Further Edit: I'm having a buttload of problems with it right now. My girls face disappeared when I deleted the meshes, and wont show up now. I had to take the whole game off, and redo my entire character (Not my save). Enjoy it if you like but don't get rid of it, ever. It will cause some grief.

Archived