Halloween Strip Club - Good or Bad Idea?

Halloween Themed Strip Club - Good or Bad Idea?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Halloween Themed Strip Club - Good or Bad Idea?

• Good Idea
    • Bad Idea

I was working on creating a Strip Club  in a "From Dusk till Dawn" Theme  with Vampires and Jungle Adventure  Objects  and Vampire as Stripers.

But now whit Halloween this week I got this idea of creating some Kind of Halloween Themed Stripclub

using  Realm of Magic, Spooky Stuff and Paranormal Stuff  and have Magicans

dresses like Witches from Spooky Stuff as Stripers

Now my Questinon is Halloween/ Witches/Spooky  Themed Strip Club a good or bad Idea?

Edited by Chlodwig

I'm for it but take your time... I just read this.... its from August but it sounds promising...

""We definitely hear the occult fans' strong desire for werewolves and fairies and zombies in The Sims 4. We can't confirm at this time when they'll make their way into the game, but we would want to put as much love and thoughtfulness into them as we did for vampires and for spellcasters'.

Notice how they said "when" and not "if".  I don't give a bloody damn about fairies, but when they do add the werewolves, that would be the best time to start working on a Halloween strip club.  Another reason I'm bringing up what they said on the Wickedwhims section of the site is because I'm hoping Turbo adds something special to Whims to make werewolf sex a little unique, like having the "curse" be spread via sex without a condom.

Personally, I think they should add werewolves and zombies then move on to 5, the game is starting to get a bit overloaded.  

Pour de l'horreur, j'utilise les CC de mimoto wall et utilitaire silent hill et raizon

rumoruka raizon sur Tumblr
Sims 4 Retired Creator CC Hunt: Rumoruka-Raizon – I Felt Like Posting (wordpress.com)
Mimoto-sims crée Sims 4 cc, especially furniture, decor, poses and CAS | Patreon (avec pinhead)

Pour les uniformes d'horreur, mettez les sur des mannequins magasins, ca vous fera des statues de deco pour votre strip clubs ;)