In LoversCreature, how does one remove animations from a creature's cycle/set? [solved]

I was playing around with files of LoversCreature, and felt like removing some animations I prefer not to see. Deleting the relevant animation files sort of works, but nonetheless the game shows the animation before the deleted one in the Creature's set. So if a creature has animations 501,502, 503; if I delete the .kf files for 502; the game cycles between the numbers 501, 502, 503 again while showing 501 animations in place of 502. How do I make it just cycle between 501 and 503?

I'm assuming I have to edit the LoversCreature.esp to edit how the cycle works, but I couldn't find the relevant script. Can anyone help?

Edit: The solution was to delete the corresponding animation's ini file. I suppose you don't have to edit any esps as long as you delete the ini file.

Edited by Fomebs
  • Fomebs changed the title to In LoversCreature, how does one remove animations from a creature's cycle/set? [solved]

You don't have to delete the animation ini

In the same folder you have the xLoversCreature.ini

Open and there you set the animation you don't want to 0.

Example

;===Boar=============================================================
set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureBoarposes to sv_Construct "203=100,701=100,702=100"

If you don't want ani 701  you change the line

set xLoversCreatureQuest.CreatureBoarposes to sv_Construct "203=100,701=0,702=100"

--------------------

If you delete the ani ini ( 701_Motion.ini ) and the game wants to use the animation you get a missing ani error message.

Creature animations are usually random and the game use all animations that are set in the xLoversCreature.ini