New Hair Pack for New Vegas

illuminatus

By new hair pack I mean old hair pack. This is just a subset of hair converted from the original S K S NEW hairs for New Vegas. As far as I can tell all of these hairstyles are different from Mailamea10's conversion, so they should not overlap.

I'm pretty new to modding in general so please let me know if there's something utterly broken. I probably won't be able to tend to this conversion on a regular basis since I converted these mostly for myself. But why hold on to something good all for yourself, right?

MediaFire download

Note that you'll need to merge this hairpack in with Lings or Mm10's conversion using FNVEdit. I might release compat esps if the demand is high.

Please let me know if anyone's concerned or bothered with the originality of the content. None of these styles are created by me. I simply took them from their Oblivion versions and attempted to fit them to FNV heads using my own aesthetic.

That's it.

I'm contributin'!

post-483-13597871263278_thumb.jpg

[Edit: Attached preview pictures of some of the styles]

There's a lot of modders here' date=' and we are so paranoid about beaking NV by installing anything new till our mods are complete :)

[/quote']

I guess I should've been more thorough in my description as I kind of threw that whole thing together just as some text to go with what essentially is a modified resource pack. :D

Mailamea10: Awesome that you have these working. I don't know if you even want to include these in your own hairpack but if you do, feel free to do so, although I'm not sure if these hairs exhibit the same issue you're having where the textures render semi-transparently.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived