Animating XP32 bones for SexLab in Blender

I've been exploring methods to create paired animations in blender and I stumbled into this. After some trial and error I managed to animate and export animations using the XP32 skeleton.

This would make animated collisions possible in Sexlab animations.

These would be TBBP animations and would require XP32 to be installed with the 'Fake Physics' option enabled, disabling SMP motion for the body. For the male parts to be animated, it would require edits to SOS for example, but they would work too.

The rig uses niftools for blender, that have working kf imports. Editing existing animations to include animated collisions wouldn't be difficult.

Would there be any demand for this? I feel like it wouldn't be worth it to make or edit animations if it means using them restricts SMP.

Would switching between SMP enabled and TBBP assets (skeleton.nif and skeleton.hkx) mid game even be possible?

If so I think it would be worth it as the SMP collisions are pretty jank.

In any case, I don't think any SMP preset really utilizes the collision for anal, so those would be possible without any edits I think

Here's some cursed GIFs

Spoiler

1365659004_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif.66f1deb076f8faa5b8b3725da08cb233.gif

1564552388_ezgif.com-gif-maker(3).gif.4ce9f5eef2804e08a81fabddd64124ce.gif

Unless you can make TBBP perform as well or better than SMP by itself I don't think there will be much demand for this. I'm sure someone will use it no doubt, but most people aren't going to want to restrict or potentially break SMP for this and collisions can be adjusted with .ini files if its really that much of an issue. People WOULD however eat up improvements to SMP itself which seems like a better route imo anyway. Why go back to old technology when we can improve the current tech that already surpasses the old? That said, I'm not really a modder so I don't know the actual limitations of either TBBP or SMP and my assessment of improving SMP could be totally worthless if there are unchangeable limitations that prevent you from doing what you are trying to achieve with SMP.

2 hours ago, Bestestest said:

I've been exploring methods to create paired animations in blender and I stumbled into this. After some trial and error I managed to animate and export animations using the XP32 skeleton.

This would make animated collisions possible in Sexlab animations.

These would be TBBP animations and would require XP32 to be installed with the 'Fake Physics' option enabled, disabling SMP motion for the body. For the male parts to be animated, it would require edits to SOS for example, but they would work too.

The rig uses niftools for blender, that have working kf imports. Editing existing animations to include animated collisions wouldn't be difficult.

Would there be any demand for this? I feel like it wouldn't be worth it to make or edit animations if it means using them restricts SMP.

Would switching between SMP enabled and TBBP assets (skeleton.nif and skeleton.hkx) mid game even be possible?

If so I think it would be worth it as the SMP collisions are pretty jank.

In any case, I don't think any SMP preset really utilizes the collision for anal, so those would be possible without any edits I think

Here's some cursed GIFs

Reveal hidden contents

1365659004_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif.66f1deb076f8faa5b8b3725da08cb233.gif

1564552388_ezgif.com-gif-maker(3).gif.4ce9f5eef2804e08a81fabddd64124ce.gif

no. 50K worth of no.

If your SMP looks like shit it's because you didn't write them correctly yourself.

There is no such thing as an AIO SMP and anyone who says there is either a liar or completely full of shit.