33 minutes ago, bwagdog669680 said:

Okay, a couple of things. First I downloaded and looked at a couple other sound replacer mods from the Nexus. They looked like they were done with the same method you showed me. Which is fine for this particular replacer. I have been trying to learn (watching tutorials, digging through the scripts in my game folder and CK), and I've made some progress, but again gotten frustrated. I know you said you don't really know papyrus, but I think there is WAY more to the game than just the scripts. They are basically instructions for the actual coding. (tip of the iceberg if you will). I may be in way over my head, but I do have a little knowledge of coding. 

Damn, I got off track... I guess my question is do you know where I should look (or who to ask), to find the coding. It seems that the ToHit script does not handle the sounds played. If I could figure out where to look, I think I could do this.

Anyways, thank for you help.

http://www.cipscis.com/skyrim/tutorials/beginners.aspx

• 1 month later...

I've just uploaded a new version to match the latest Sexual Harassment which was just updated yesterday.  I tested the Uncocked version but haven't tested the Cocked version yet.  It *should* be fine.  If it's not, please let me know.

*edit* In addition, if I missed anything with the new features for 1.13 please try and screen shot it so I can fix.  I'll try to do some more testing in the next couple of weeks with the new collar master stuff but I wanted to at least get this updated to keep up with the latest version.

Edited by Marg597

I've just noticed that the main mod was released again a few hours ago to version 1.3.4.  I'm going to stay on 1.3.0 for the next 3 or 4 days.  That should give me some time to go back through the dialogues.  I want to make sure I didn't miss anything with the new content.  My intention will be to release an update to match whatever the current version ends up being at the time I finish going back through stuff. 

If you are still on the first version of Cocked/Uncocked 1.11.5, It's probably safer to stay there for the moment.  Give the main mod some time.  I read a post over there by TwistedTrebla that they've done a major re-write of code, so I expect there is going to be some wiggle to get settled in.  I'll do my best to keep up with it.  For some reason LoversLab is not giving me notifications when SH updates, so I'm having to manually check it periodically.

? I'll attempt to provide an update at least by the end of the weekend. ?

Edit: April 19 - Mod is now up to date for use with SH 1.3.4

Edited by Marg597
Parity has been attained
3 hours ago, rileyb33 said:

Guess I'll be the first to throw out my support for a half-cocked version. Appreciate the work you put in to this btw! :D

Thank you for your message.  Now that I know there is at least 1 person who is interested, I will begin to consider how it can be implemented in a thoughtful caring way.  I hope you don't mind me asking a couple of questions so I can get a better idea for how to move forward with it.

Do you currently play with the "uncocked" version? 

Would it be enough to remove all player character pronouns from the "uncocked" version, and more or less keep the rest in tact, or should it be handled in some other way? 

If you or anyone has suggestions for that, even for specific dialogues, feel free to screen shot the current dialogue in a spoiler tag and/or make the suggestion.  I will add it to my list of projects.  I definitely want to make sure I get something like this done right, so I will probably take my time to think and wait for suggestions first.

Cheers

5 hours ago, Marg597 said:

Thank you for your message.  Now that I know there is at least 1 person who is interested, I will begin to consider how it can be implemented in a thoughtful caring way.  I hope you don't mind me asking a couple of questions so I can get a better idea for how to move forward with it.

Do you currently play with the "uncocked" version? 

Would it be enough to remove all player character pronouns from the "uncocked" version, and more or less keep the rest in tact, or should it be handled in some other way? 

If you or anyone has suggestions for that, even for specific dialogues, feel free to screen shot the current dialogue in a spoiler tag and/or make the suggestion.  I will add it to my list of projects.  I definitely want to make sure I get something like this done right, so I will probably take my time to think and wait for suggestions first.

Cheers

Sure! I don't have any major suggestions ATM but I'll be sure to post them here when I think of them. I'm using the uncocked version ATM and it's mostly fine save for the occasional "miss" in flirt encounters I've noticed. If the goal with half-cocked is to make a version that feels more natural for transmasc characters then I'd be glad to post some ideas and suggestions as I play around with the mod a bit more! 

I've just noticed that SH is now up to 1.14.0 as of Thursday.  I'm currently working on another mod and would like to give this another day or 2 to settle.  I will plan on trying to push out an update of Gender Neutral probably towards the end of the week.  Thanks for all the support and I'm glad people are enjoying it.

:)

Just a quick update, SH is now at 1.14.2 and I spent some time updating the new dialogues that I either missed or were just added recently.  Anyway, here's a test version of 1.14.2 "Uncocked" for you to play with.  I'm going to continue to watch the progress of 1.14.x and I'm hoping to get out a version of both on the main page within the next few days.  I think once my other project has been uploaded that should give me some more time also to take a look at the Half-Cocked version.

Sometimes it gets a little overwhelming looking at this mod, as there is such a large number of dialogue lines.  So as always if I overlooked something, if you see something that doesn't fit at all, or if I've missed an NPC pronoun, please do send me a screen shot either via PM or post it up here so that I can consider a change.

Cheers

(removed because this version is no longer available for download on the main SH page.  Use the one I posted below if you want uncocked, or post here to gently urge me to finish the latest version of Cocked if that's what you would rather use.  I swear it's going to be done soon™️)

Edited by Marg597

Here's a test version of Uncocked built for 1.14.3 - I will leave it here for now as long as 1.14.3 is still available on the original mod's download page.  But you probably want to use 1.15.0 now, because new stuff.  I've just uploaded a new version to match on the main download page.

(Uncocked)_SexHarassment1.14.3_GenderNeutral.7z

Edited by Marg597
On 4/30/2022 at 8:16 AM, nousernamethanks said:

Bless you for this, the default gender assumptions are a showstopper

Thanks for your comment.  If you are using the latest Sexual Harassment, be sure to download the one in my post above if you want the Uncocked version.  I'm hoping to get to working on the Cocked version this weekend.  It's a fair amount of dialogue changes this time, so it might take a little bit.

1.15.0 is live, and I have uploaded both versions just now to stay in sync.

Cheers

Edited by Marg597
Removed old info
  • 3 weeks later...

? I Just downloaded (Uncocked)_SexHarassment1.14.3_GenderNeutral so is that 1.15 wrongly named or is it 1.14.3?

NVM, downloaded again got 1.15. I don't understand how that could have happened.

Edited by Kanutten
Change
7 hours ago, Kanutten said:

? I Just downloaded (Uncocked)_SexHarassment1.14.3_GenderNeutral so is that 1.15 wrongly named or is it 1.14.3?

NVM, downloaded again got 1.15. I don't understand how that could have happened.

As long as you got it from the Green download button it should be the correct version.  I do have the older test version in the comments but I think it still has the same number of downloads as it did the other day, so I think you got the right one.

Cheers

I see that SH jumped to version 1.16.1 a few hours ago, looks like it adds some interesting things. 

I'm afraid I won't have time to update Gender Neutral Dialogue for at least 2 or 3 weeks, but it is on my list and will be done as soon as I'm able to do so.  That should give the main mod time to settle into 1.16.x anyway. 

Cheers

On 5/21/2022 at 1:54 PM, Sgt. Marge said:

I see that SH jumped to version 1.16.1 a few hours ago, looks like it adds some interesting things. 

I'm afraid I won't have time to update Gender Neutral Dialogue for at least 2 or 3 weeks, but it is on my list and will be done as soon as I'm able to do so.  That should give the main mod time to settle into 1.16.x anyway. 

Cheers

Might even hit 1.17 by then, it seems to get updates really frequently. Props for keeping up with it as much as you have so far.

On 5/22/2022 at 5:47 PM, rileyb33 said:

Might even hit 1.17 by then, it seems to get updates really frequently. Props for keeping up with it as much as you have so far.

Just reached v1.16.3.  I have not updated it yet while waiting for the cocked version!

Ooof, definitely don't attempt to use this with a newer version of SH...i was considered naked all the time (whoops!). 

For now I guess I'm gonna do without this patch bc the features introduced in the latest versions of SH are more important to me than this, although I hope the update comes soon!

On 5/31/2022 at 1:07 PM, brewha666 said:

Ooof, definitely don't attempt to use this with a newer version of SH...i was considered naked all the time (whoops!). 

For now I guess I'm gonna do without this patch bc the features introduced in the latest versions of SH are more important to me than this, although I hope the update comes soon!

Understood, yes the patch has to match or else things will get quite wonky.  I should be able to get to work on this within the next few days.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

I apologize for taking so long in releasing, it's been quite the month.  I decided instead of sitting on 1 version until the other was ready, that I'd tested Uncocked enough and released 1.16.8 just now.

There are many dialogue changes needed for the Cocked version this time around, and due to my current schedule I've not had the time to work on it as much as I would like.  I do not want to rush this, because it is important to me to do a good job which also involves being creative with dialogue.  My plan is that within the next few days I should have a test candidate, and then once I am satisfied I will release Cocked 1.16.8 (assuming we haven't leapfrogged to a new version by then ;)

Thanks for your patience and I hope you like the mod.

Edited by Sgt. Marge
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, dreadlord441 said:

I am still waiting for the cocked version, hope that you havent given up yet and still working on it >< TY for your effort!!

I haven't given up.  Thank you for checking in.  They say the hardest part of the journey is the first step.  And I keep thinking about how many lines of dialogue I'm going to need to mess with, and it feels a bit overwhelming.  But I will get to it.  :)

On 7/21/2022 at 10:31 AM, Sgt. Marge said:

I haven't given up.  Thank you for checking in.  They say the hardest part of the journey is the first step.  And I keep thinking about how many lines of dialogue I'm going to need to mess with, and it feels a bit overwhelming.  But I will get to it.  :)

Thanks for your reply and effort! I'll immediately DL when its ready ❤️