[SimDistic.exe] ✨ Beyond Juicy Animations✨

On 2/11/2022 at 5:24 AM, Bellolover said:

Thank you for providing your animations for DeviousDesires in the future.

Of course and thank you supporting! Sorry the response is late! 

DD Packages will be added within the next month lol I've muddled the XMLs a bit 

On 3/3/2022 at 6:38 AM, el1090 said:

Yes to DD animations please. He may be a criminal. I really don't Know. This is not to say that I approve of his actions. but his work is very appreciated by many people in the sim 4 community. I appreciate everyone who can add content to my game. Thank you and please hurry and post them. I really hate backlisting criminals if they have something great to offer. Imagine if Van Gogh had been a rapist. His work would have been lost if he was blacklisted.

DD Packages will be added within the next month lol I've muddled the XMLs a bit 

xx

On 5/15/2023 at 9:03 AM, tITANADmosfer said:

I was not exact, the boy in the second illustration the one with black hair

Once I find this hair again I shall let you know! 

xx

On 5/19/2023 at 9:58 AM, galgat said:

Great animation's, Thank you!

I like both creator's, and find that each fills a nitch, I mean Patreon, and prude rules tend to hamper WW pretty badly, so quite often I find DD to be excellent, and it offer more than enough ability or options to stop anything I find to much for my taste, but it is nice to see most all possibilities open, and in fantasy exploitable.

WW is nice also most of the time I find it okay as well, but there apparent stance of "there can be only one" is a bit much for me sometimes, and also there having to stay solidly under the guild lines laid out by Patrean. and Other book burner's Ideal's.

I think it is good, and fair that you're intending to provide for both, (Good Show)

I think they both have a place, and should try to get along better.

I couldn't agree more! Well spoken love and thank you for your support!

xx