[SimDistic.exe] ✨ Beyond Juicy Animations✨

[SimDistic.exe] ✨ Beyond Juicy Animations✨

View File

image.png.e7368784ab9e46d37defc13a39deebcf.png

ANIMATIONS TO BE ADDED 6/30/23!

DD & WW WILL BE INCLUDED!

**Separate packages labeled for anyone who chooses or chooses not to support either creator. 

Animation Log

FOR WW ONLY

·         Vaginal

o   Ride_Em_Girl (M+F)

o   Look_Back_At_It (M+F)

o   Breed_Me (M+F)

·         Oraljob

o   Streching_Throats (M+F)

·          

WORKING FOR BOTH WW & DD

-- 

FOR DD ONLY

-- 

Edited by ToriFaey
To give updates
6 hours ago, Cavedweller1 said:

Always great to see a new animator post... great start and looking forward to seeing future updates. Thank you for sharing your work!

Awe Thank you so much! I look forward to making better content for you and everyone each time! 
Thank you for your words of encouragement! ?

3 hours ago, BrinaFlute said:

I'm a bit confused. Does the package include WW animations AND DD animations, and if so is it possible to separate them? I'd rather not have anything related to DD (absolutely nothing against you personally,  DD itself just makes me very uncomfortable) 

You could go to (in the ww options) sex settings>autonomy>specific animation disabler, and disable anything you dont want to see.  That is so the player, and the npc wont use the animations you don't want to see, automatically.

5 hours ago, BrinaFlute said:

I'm a bit confused. Does the package include WW animations AND DD animations, and if so is it possible to separate them? I'd rather not have anything related to DD (absolutely nothing against you personally,  DD itself just makes me very uncomfortable) 

As of yet I do not have DD Animations added. They run on separate XML's, so I don't think its likely they would cross. However, I do plan to have both packages labeled for anyone who chooses or chooses not to support either creator. 

18 hours ago, Petr54 said:

Thanks for the WW animations. DD animations would not like to see, cause vomiting. Sorry.

You are very welcome. 

DD runs on a separate XML so, I'm sure its unlikely they will cross. However, I do plan to have both packages labeled for anyone who chooses or chooses not to support either creator. 

13 hours ago, Petr54 said:

Sorry, that's not what I meant. I really like the creators of WW animations. But I don't like those who create DD animations, no matter that they are done separately. I was just clarifying my previous words. You do what you wanted to do.

Well, enjoy half my work! :)

On 10/27/2021 at 5:28 AM, korbe said:

what ARE your animations? can u add a list in the description of what type of animations are in your pack?

last thing i need is more tease twerking animations!

The list is actually on the download file page. But that is a great suggestion that I will apply to when I upload my next round. ^^ 

I have not made any tease twerk animations haha, don't worry! :)

On 10/26/2021 at 3:10 PM, BrinaFlute said:

Actually, CN was banned from LL just for the code stealing thing, not because of what DD allows - people are still happily uploading content for DD even though you can't get it on LL anymore. LL tends to be very tolerant when it comes to more "taboo" or "offensive" subjects. 

But most spaces outside of LL are not as lax. As others have stated, DD and anything associated with it (including any and all CN mods, ex. Romance Overhaul) are not accepted or tolerated in most Sims 4 communities, and merely having it/anything related to it is a bannable offense.  Even if you don't make DD content for the features that make it banned in the first place, it's still, in my opinion, not the best idea to associate yourself with DD or CN. 

Obviously, it's entirely your choice; if you want to make DD animations, then go ahead and make them. But do keep in mind that DD is generally not viewed in the most positive light due to its features (even if you want nothing to do with those features and just want to do the milk farm or whatever). 

Well thank you for the very informed opinion. 

• 3 months later...

@ToriFaey 

Do whatever you like with WW and DD. Being "Blacklisted" by the Sims community is just code speak for cyber bullying and ostracizing people.

When I first started getting involved in the Sims 4 modding community I didnt know anything about CN mods or the ongoings. I just liked modding my game and playing sims as I have for years. After some months of modding Sims 4 and asking for help with a mod I had from its creator, I got banned for having Sim Snatcher in my mods folder of all things (one of Nutty's mods) from that creators discord. I ended up messaging Nutty to hear his side of the story when it came to all of this "he's a bad person" and "he's a creep" talk in the community a few days later.

Knowing whenever it comes to stuff like this I know that there's always 2 sides to a story and the above all truth. The guy isnt what the community makes him out to be and he's actually a really nice helpful person. Those saying he's depraved etc dont even know the person they just heard it from someone else. Ive actually talked with nutty and can confirm most of whats in DD he's not into. Making mods for the sims is a hobby for him and he just likes being involved in the modding community in any capacity to help users and other modders. Alot of the talk floating around is a game of telephone and "I heard from someone who was told by someone else that this person needs to be avoided" In my personal opinion, alot of this is a big misunderstanding, miscommunication between authors, and unfortunately a mix of "Cancelling" from the community doing what they think is right. Its not ok content creators have to feel forced by a community to do what others says at risk of feeling neglected and unappreciated. At the end of the day if someone takes their time to make content, be it you me, or anyone and wants to share it with others hoping to help others enjoy their game in new ways, whats the fault with that?

After being kicked for asking for help just because I had Sim Snatcher in a discord, and asking Nutty himself, about whats going on I decided to make content and assist with DD. It literally took me 5 minutes to find all the rumors that go around that "DD is a pedo" mod etc is a lie. Its just an adult mod where users can enable features that takes inspiration from other adult mods for games like Skyrim, Fallout, and hentai themes. Yea Some modders will get upset at users for having mods from Nutty, myself, and others just because we dont join in on the "Everyone point and laugh at this person" train. But in my opinion Id rather just make content and have it shared with people who choose to use it and enjoy it, then conform to an online occurence thats little more than cyber bullying and being uninformed.

Keep up the good work with your animations and if you ever need help with meshes and props, let me know and I'll assist as best as I can! ♥

Edited by Villianize
Typos and spellcheck

10 hours ago, Villianize said:

@ToriFaey 

Do whatever you like with WW and DD. Being "Blacklisted" by the Sims community is just code speak for cyber bullying and ostracizing people.

When I first started getting involved in the Sims 4 modding community I didnt know anything about CN mods or the ongoings. I just liked modding my game and playing sims as I have for years. After some months of modding Sims 4 and asking for help with a mod I had from its creator, I got banned for having Sim Snatcher in my mods folder of all things (one of Nutty's mods) from that creators discord. I ended up messaging Nutty to hear his side of the story when it came to all of this "he's a bad person" and "he's a creep" talk in the community a few days later.

Knowing whenever it comes to stuff like this I know that there's always 2 sides to a story and the above all truth. The guy isnt what the community makes him out to be and he's actually a really nice helpful person. Those saying he's depraved etc dont even know the person they just heard it from someone else. Ive actually talked with nutty and can confirm most of whats in DD he's not into. Making mods for the sims is a hobby for him and he just likes being involved in the modding community in any capacity to help users and other modders. Alot of the talk floating around is a game of telephone and "I heard from someone who was told by someone else that this person needs to be avoided" In my personal opinion, alot of this is a big misunderstanding, miscommunication between authors, and unfortunately a mix of "Cancelling" from the community doing what they think is right. Its not ok content creators have to feel forced by a community to do what others says at risk of feeling neglected and unappreciated. At the end of the day if someone takes their time to make content, be it you me, or anyone and wants to share it with others hoping to help others enjoy their game in new ways, whats the fault with that?

After being kicked for asking for help just because I had Sim Snatcher in a discord, and asking Nutty himself, about whats going on I decided to make content and assist with DD. It literally took me 5 minutes to find all the rumors that go around that "DD is a pedo" mod etc is a lie. Its just an adult mod where users can enable features that takes inspiration from other adult mods for games like Skyrim, Fallout, and hentai themes. Yea Some modders will get upset at users for having mods from Nutty, myself, and others just because we dont join in on the "Everyone point and laugh at this person" train. But in my opinion Id rather just make content and have it shared with people who choose to use it and enjoy it, then conform to an online occurence thats little more than cyber bullying and being uninformed.

Keep up the good work with your animations and if you ever need help with meshes and props, let me know and I'll assist as best as I can! ♥

Honestly, I no longer have anything against Devious Desires or CN. While I am not a personal fan of the content that DD allows, I also understand the difference between fiction and reality.  I've spoken to my therapist about the whole fiction/reality thing, and she indeed confirmed that when it comes to clients to have these desires (desires which are not voluntarily chosen, mind you!), they are often encouraged to use a creative outlet, such as drawing, writing, or video games, to act them out as an alternative to acting them out in real life. And if a licensed therapist encourages it, then obviously it must be beneficial, right?

Unfortunately most people aren't so open minded. It's understandable that most of the Sims 4 community doesn't want to be involved or associated with such things, but must they immediately demonize every person who's associated with this mod? It's safe to assume that most people who use this mod absolutely don't condone such actions in real life - which is exactly why they're acting it out in a game. Being on this website has seriously made me more tolerant and accepting of these more taboo topics (solely in the realm of fiction, obviously), and I'm really starting to understand now.  

I take back what I said before. If you want to make DD animations, go for it! Sadly, it's still true that a majority of the Sims 4 community will blacklist you and deem you a pedo and all that.  Kinda wish people would actually take the time to try and understand. 

1 hour ago, BrinaFlute said:

Honestly, I no longer have anything against Devious Desires or CN. While I am not a personal fan of the content that DD allows, I also understand the difference between fiction and reality.  I've spoken to my therapist about the whole fiction/reality thing, and she indeed confirmed that when it comes to clients to have these desires (desires which are not voluntarily chosen, mind you!), they are often encouraged to use a creative outlet, such as drawing, writing, or video games, to act them out as an alternative to acting them out in real life. And if a licensed therapist encourages it, then obviously it must be beneficial, right?

Unfortunately most people aren't so open minded. It's understandable that most of the Sims 4 community doesn't want to be involved or associated with such things, but must they immediately demonize every person who's associated with this mod? It's safe to assume that most people who use this mod absolutely don't condone such actions in real life - which is exactly why they're acting it out in a game. Being on this website has seriously made me more tolerant and accepting of these more taboo topics (solely in the realm of fiction, obviously), and I'm really starting to understand now.  

I take back what I said before. If you want to make DD animations, go for it! Sadly, it's still true that a majority of the Sims 4 community will blacklist you and deem you a pedo and all that.  Kinda wish people would actually take the time to try and understand. 

Glad you're seeing things in a different light! but I must say, most people that actually use the mod are folks who actually just like how it functions for game performance. I do agree some might use it as an outlet, but from my experience talking with people they mostly just like having a broader narrative in their Sims game while being able to choose what they're comfortable with. The DD community is also super chill too ??

On 2/11/2022 at 10:40 AM, Villianize said:

Glad you're seeing things in a different light! but I must say, most people that actually use the mod are folks who actually just like how it functions for game performance. I do agree some might use it as an outlet, but from my experience talking with people they mostly just like having a broader narrative in their Sims game while being able to choose what they're comfortable with. The DD community is also super chill too ??

LMAO pretty sure this got me banned from deaderpool. no regrets! 

On 2/15/2022 at 4:59 PM, BrinaFlute said:

LMAO pretty sure this got me banned from deaderpool. no regrets! 

Yeah sure jan, it wasn't because you were talking smack on CN's server for several days beforehand, thinking you suddenly knew everything after one comment by Villianize; nah it was a comment on LL that did it. I find it cute that you'll happily support someone who's knowingly worked on paedophilia content (ATF) in the past, and continues with the rape and bestiality content - archived URLs are a thing, no matter how hard CN tries to say otherwise or that it was simply a "mistake". To you I say: your loss, not ours. Adios!

And to SimDistic: the above is the exact reason you should avoid having any involvement with CN and his groupies; outside LL the sims community is not so tolerant of him and his content, and the internet won't forget what he's done. Stick to just WW animations and you'll be just fine ;) 

2 hours ago, thunder11432 said:

Yeah sure jan, it wasn't because you were talking smack on CN's server for several days beforehand, thinking you suddenly knew everything after one comment by Villianize; nah it was a comment on LL that did it. I find it cute that you'll happily support someone who's knowingly worked on paedophilia content (ATF) in the past, and continues with the rape and bestiality content - archived URLs are a thing, no matter how hard CN tries to say otherwise or that it was simply a "mistake". To you I say: your loss, not ours. Adios!

And to SimDistic: the above is the exact reason you should avoid having any involvement with CN and his groupies; outside LL the sims community is not so tolerant of him and his content, and the internet won't forget what he's done. Stick to just WW animations and you'll be just fine ;) 

Ah, so you admit to being in CN's server just to spy on people. Too bad you only focused on what I said and didn't bother to pay attention to how pretty much everyone who uses those mods aren't actually advocates for real-life abuse/offending. ?‍♀️ 

• 2 weeks later...

Yes to DD animations please. He may be a criminal. I really don't Know. This is not to say that I approve of his actions. but his work is very appreciated by many people in the sim 4 community. I appreciate everyone who can add content to my game. Thank you and please hurry and post them. I really hate backlisting criminals if they have something great to offer. Imagine if Van Gogh had been a rapist. His work would have been lost if he was blacklisted.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Great animation's, Thank you!

I like both creator's, and find that each fills a nitch, I mean Patreon, and prude rules tend to hamper WW pretty badly, so quite often I find DD to be excellent, and it offer more than enough ability or options to stop anything I find to much for my taste, but it is nice to see most all possibilities open, and in fantasy exploitable.

WW is nice also most of the time I find it okay as well, but there apparent stance of "there can be only one" is a bit much for me sometimes, and also there having to stay solidly under the guild lines laid out by Patrean. and Other book burner's Ideal's.

I think it is good, and fair that you're intending to provide for both, (Good Show)

I think they both have a place, and should try to get along better.