ww elder pregnancy mod?

• 2 weeks later...

WW in my game allows elders to conceive, but I only have BG, no packs. I don't have MCCC, or Nisa.    WW works fine for elder females/males as well as teen females/males and the YA/AD stage.  Just check that your WW settings are allowing Teens to woohoo.

• Verify the sim's CAS is checked for "Become Pregnant." 
  • Make sure your sims aren't automatically using condoms; they can be sneaky about that!
  • Check your sim's  Simology tab to verify age:  make sure the elder sim is not in his/her last days. 
  • I use pregnancy %, not the menstrual cycle in WW.  I've lowered % sometimes less than 40 if the sim is young, and pregnancy still occurs.  To be absolutely sure for your elder sims, I'd park it on 100%!  ?
  • Also in WW sex/pregnancy settings:  Allow WW to control both Try for Baby and Woohoo settings if you want risky pregnancies.
  • Caution:  If the pregnancy length is longer than the approximate days they have left to live it could cause conflict of preventing pregnancy. 
  • Work around would be to purchase/make ambrosia to reset the elder sim to the beginning of that life stage.  The easiest way to get ambrosia that I've discovered so far is to add RVSN's great mod. "What's Fork Dinner?"  The ambrosia is free and appears instantly either on/near the kitchen counter no complicated recipes or waiting for a mail delivery?.  I've found that if there's not enough clearance for spawning the food,  it will spawn on the other side of the wall.  With the latest patch I don't know if RVSN is working, but you could try. https://ravasheen.com/download/whats-fork-dinner-food-spawner/
  • Make sure their relationship/romance is high enough.  (I think the bar for both friendship and romance needs must be at least at 20, maybe 25; can't remember ?.)
  • If you want multiples, unfortunately the fertility potion is usually not buyable for elders even with Satisfaction Points, but you could check or have your sim drink it before they age up to elder stage.  For potions, etc. I use Frimlin's Reward Mod from MTS.  It lowers the satisfaction requirement price for rewards.  Again, there's the caveat that it might need updating now.  https://modthesims.info/d/612040/frimlin-s-expanded-rewards-store.html
  • Last thing I can think of that might cause problems is if your elder's household is too full already.  Either Twisted Mexi, or Claudia Sharon's mod will enable pregnancy when there are more than 8 sims in the household.  Verify if it needs updating.  I like Claudia Sharon's mods; she's very good about keeping her mods current.  https://claudiasharon.tumblr.com/post/186469640595/larger-sims-households-10-16-25

I think that's about all the things that might cause a glitch for elder pregnancy.  Hope this helps.