6 hours ago, meixuesanbu said:

What a great project! 

BTW, the word 'futanari' is not really suitable for describing that statue (cause a futa should have both vagina and penis), the word 'shemale'(female body with male genitalia but without vagina) would be more precise to describe it, i think.

Not exactly. Futanari has different forms. Shemale is one of three most popular futanari forms. Honestly i just don't want to increase polygons count with adding vagina model part to statues. In most cases you just cant see vagina part on statue.

Three most usable futanari types

Spoiler

1. The character is depicted with female and male genitals at the same time (the penis is above the clitoris or in its place, the testicles are above the clitoris and vagina, or are inside the body). The penis can be visually distinguishable all the time or only appear when erect.

2. Enlarged or hypertrophied clitoris, without male genital organs as such.

3. Possessing pronounced female secondary characteristics, but instead of female genital organs - male ones.

In my case it just for polygons economy

Edited by m4mk203

5 hours ago, m4mk203 said:

Not exactly. Futanari has different forms. Shemale is one of three most popular futanari forms. Honestly i just don't want to increase polygons count with adding vagina model part to statues. In most cases you just cant see vagina part on statue.

Three most usable futanari types

Reveal hidden contents

1. The character is depicted with female and male genitals at the same time (the penis is above the clitoris or in its place, the testicles are above the clitoris and vagina, or are inside the body). The penis can be visually distinguishable all the time or only appear when erect.

2. Enlarged or hypertrophied clitoris, without male genital organs as such.

3. Possessing pronounced female secondary characteristics, but instead of female genital organs - male ones.

In my case it just for polygons economy

thanks for your reply, and thank you for your great work again.

just a little advice, since your statues are with nipple piercings, could you consider creating more 'erected' nipples(just like those in my screenshot) to enhance its visual effect? 

enb.jpg.0406fa144b2f876182161477b5bd076c.jpg

Edited by meixuesanbu
2 hours ago, meixuesanbu said:

thanks for your reply, and thank you for your great work again.

just a little advice, since your statues are with nipple piercings, could you consider creating more 'erected' nipples(just like those in my screenshot) to enhance its visual effect? 

enb.jpg.0406fa144b2f876182161477b5bd076c.jpg

Technicly yes. I am guided by the fact that the material of the statue is stone and not the human body, but the shape of the nipples can be detailed.

• 10 months later...