slave collar question

I believe they're part of the Raider Pet questline. If you get caught and collared by an explosive makeshift collar, the questline can eventually lead to a state in which you can continue to wear the collar safely (and continue getting the faction benefits) without the threat of the collar exploding.

Post script: I just caught the second half of your question. The Robco throbbing collars are completely different. Those are linked to Real Handcuffs and Just Business, allowing you to capture NPCs to be slaves, and they're optionally linked to Sexual Harassment in which you can find yourself collared by one.

• 1 month later...
On 11/17/2021 at 2:47 PM, KimishimaK said:

I don't have Raider Pet, but I do have those RobCo Shock Collars, in fact I'm wearing one and can not figure out how to remove it.

I think the Robco hacked firmware is the Raider Pet item. The RobCo Shock Collars as far as I know is from Real Handcuffs and Just Business. There's an NPC that you can pay to remove it, but I don't quite remember where it is. You can either check the Just Business mod page or a good guess is that it's in the Dugout Inn from Diamond City.

• 4 weeks later...