nhocboypt Posted Wednesday at 07:03 PM Posted Wednesday at 07:03 PM On 9/22/2026 at 9:24 PM, Arasu69 said: read up i kept track of it but yes been playing around for a while but is still as blind as when i just downloaded it, is there a doc or something about things i can do in the mod or what the mod do to the gameplay ?
wukong3622 Posted Wednesday at 11:47 PM Posted Wednesday at 11:47 PM (edited) 4 hours ago, nhocboypt said: been playing around for a while but is still as blind as when i just downloaded it, is there a doc or something about things i can do in the mod or what the mod do to the gameplay ? I think this document is relevant to the mod. I don't know how to read it though so I just play blind. Edit 1: Keep in mind the document is not up to date. There may be discrepancies. Edit 2: If you really have to know what the mod does, you can look inside the files. There should also be an EN patch on the workshop that might help clarify things. Do keep in mind that the EN patch is not up to date. 异种木卫二食用指南0.8.docx Edited Wednesday at 11:50 PM by wukong3622
nhocboypt Posted Thursday at 08:55 AM Posted Thursday at 08:55 AM 9 hours ago, wukong3622 said: I think this document is relevant to the mod. I don't know how to read it though so I just play blind. Edit 1: Keep in mind the document is not up to date. There may be discrepancies. Edit 2: If you really have to know what the mod does, you can look inside the files. There should also be an EN patch on the workshop that might help clarify things. Do keep in mind that the EN patch is not up to date. 异种木卫二食用指南0.8.docx 17.51 MB · 1 download that helped because apparently, i need to load enhance immersive AFTER the AE because if you load it before, the id card control panel doesn't appear
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now