help removing slal animations

This is probably a really noob question, but I'm trying to clean up my game a bit and want to drop the funnybiz animations. Ive had them deactivated since install anyway, so might as well ditch them.

I've deactivated and removed the mod in MO2, but its still showing in FNIS and in-game. I vaguely remember in oldrim, having to manually delete some stuff, but i can't remember and google isn't helping. I really want this anim pack out, but it just won't leave. What am i missing?

Any advice, is much appreciated.

5 minutes ago, Shadowbroker3495 said:

You can remove files manually from .../Data/SLAnims folder but it really shouldn't be necessary. Mod organizer is supposed to do that when uninstalling animation mod,

Thanks, i'll take a look. 

Im thinking MO dropped a ball somewhere. They not only show up SLAL/FNIS, but they still function in-game! The mod itself no longer even exists on my SSD! 

25 minutes ago, ghost80808 said:

Im thinking MO dropped a ball somewhere

Seems like it. You could try to reinstall Funnybusiness animation mod and then uninstall it.

I forgot that deleting JSON files is not enough. There are also HKX files in ...\Data\meshes\actors\character\animations folder also.

Edited by Shadowbroker3495
17 hours ago, Shadowbroker3495 said:

Strange, but as i suggested then maybe try to reinstall Funnybusiness animation mod and then uninstall it. Sometimes the easiest solution rather than deleting files manually.

That seems to have fixed the issue. No idea how MO2 failed to remove and even hid the file originally, but it's gone at last!

Thanks for the advice. Much appreciated.