IdolM@ster Starlit Season Mod Thread

Can you see the difference?

Probably one of the better song for the jiggles.

Edit:

Testing 4K video post...

Video removed.

Edit: Testing webm format.

Edit: 1 video removed due to moderation.

Edited by Sinyu
Replaced Videos with smaller filesize.

I just saw the jiggle mod by dwidwidwidwidwi on gamebanana: https://gamebanana.com/mods/334088

334088?type=large

springworkingcollision.jpg.1085109addc08f3039dcb83dc7ed55b2.jpg

It has working collision physics on all costumes unlike the early versions of jiggle mods. It's compatible with my model's size, so just use that one. Physics are similar to the above videos that @Sinyu has posted.

The only difference in the PhysicsCharaBustParam (affects min/max move of each character, not costume specific) included in my mod pack is that I slightly reduced the physics of Chihaya, Anzu, and Morino (the flat trio). Mine has _P in the file name so it already takes priority if you use both mods, but you can also remove it if you want.

Edited by Saltlapse

In case there is anyone confused with how to use the mod manager Unverum here's a simple guide

MODマネージャーUnverumの使い方と混同している人がいる場合は、簡単なガイドがあります

Correct way to use Unverum
1. Select game
2. Drag folder inside mod zip (If file is pak without folder it still works.)
3. Mod should appear in Unverum

Unverumを使用する正しい方法

1. ゲームを選択

2. modのzipの中にフォルダをドラッグします (ファイルがフォルダのないpakの場合、それはまだ動作します。)

3. モッドはUnverumに表示されるはずです

Image below for steps/以下の手順の画像 1, 2, 3

Spoiler

Untitled.png.4b7abd34d25f9b8e39833430c72b469c.png

If you put mod folders directly into ~mod folder inside the game, Unverum will delete them on launch if they are not registered in Unverum.

ゲーム内の~modフォルダにmodフォルダを直接入れると、Unverumに登録されていない場合、Unverumは起動時に削除されます。

Edited by zecknor
On 11/4/2021 at 12:33 PM, zecknor said:

5ch Nov.3/2021 mod update

Trainer outfit = nude mod by Witchy 11cf

Naked Trainer (Witchy).rar 2.25 MB · 581 downloads

Casual outfit = nude mod by Witchy 11cf

Naked Casual (Witchy).rar 2.32 MB · 470 downloads

The first two mods are actually from the same file, however I simply zipped them apart. I noted who created the mod because of the multiple nude mods circulating.

Credit:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training outfit Breast shake + less shake for flatter characters inside same file

TrainerBreastShake Less for flat.rar 1.04 MB · 359 downloads

The modder mainly made it for the above mod where the trainer outfit was replaced with nude mods.

Credit:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trainer outfit = Casual clothe 

In the readme they state how to swap casual outfits between the girls

DancingCasual.rar 1.2 MB · 344 downloads

Hide contents

l8PcHW8.jpg.8c1c9e88f2fc3f2d820cf16f03ea2d19.jpg

Credits:

How to swap outfit?  is there need a Unreal Engine to edit that?

Someone at 5ch made a micro bikini mod.

The above files are outdated. For the updated mod, refer to post #255

There is still room for improvement (but not sure if he will continue to do so), as the breasts are still the default shape. Which means it is low polygon shape. Saltlapse has set the new standard for quality breasts. ?

Update: The breast looks better, but does not play well with 2x Breast mods. It turns the breast into a deform mess, that still barely looks like breasts. ?

The Mod replaces all of the trainer outfits.

image.png.c68b40ba6957b246165ab29201f46062.png

Mod is also incompatible with other mods that modify the skin texture. The updated mod can be use with Saltlapse's textures. But for other textures, you will have nipple texture overlap problems if you want to combine use with other nude mods.

Also, most breast physics mods released so far has mostly ignored the trainer outfits. So the breasts have very little bounce (example on old video). The bounce has been restored in the updated video. New breast bounce fix #214.

Updated Video:

Old Video: 

Edited by Sinyu

Anyone know how to replace the player camera in the game? If so it might be possible to make the game work in VR

image.png.56a766746a8fa469f8137a0d30f46444.png

https://forum.unity.com/threads/convert-non-vr-game-to-vr-game.408178/

33 minutes ago, Sinyu said:

Also, most breast physics mods released so far has mostly ignored the trainer outfits. So the breasts have very little bounce.

If you refer to post #177 you there's a mod with trainer outfit breast shaking.

Edited by zecknor

@zecknor That one you have is outdated. Grab the one from dwidwidwidwidwi better, as it is updated with his "more Boob Jiggle [add Training outfit]" mod, but the jiggle still isn't as good compared to the other outfits, especially on the Spring Lover. The one from your post does not cover all of the outfits, but dwi's version does.

It would be amazing if someone can manage to get VR working for this game. Being center or even on stage while the girls are doing their dancing would be quite the experience. Would give me a reason to dust off my VR headset. ?

Edit:

Video removed

Can't get enough of that jiggle... ?

Edit: Video removed due to moderation.

Edited by Sinyu

Here's a mod that makes Rinze, Chihaya, Anzu have more realistic bounce for how flat they are on Spring Lovers with @Saltlapse's most recent mod "IMAS_Salt_lewd_mods". I do not know how it interacts with other outfits. Best way to check the bounce is watching it bounce in "M@STERPIECE".

You NEED to use "more boob jiggle[reupload]" https://gamebanana.com/mods/334088 with it. Make sure Salt's mod or this is above "more boob jiggle[reupload]" in Unverum.

image.png.a640f16fcd0b0a6e92bf73f081c158ec.png

If you did not delete Salt's PhysicsCharaBustParam_P in his original mod you can simply replace the pak files, otherwise you can delete them from his files and download this as a separate mod folder.

Realistic bounce Rinze Anzu Chihaya.rar

Special thanks to Salt for answering all my questions while i was trying to edit the files.

image.png.489f14b771e4ade33d250356ed095013.png

Anyone interested in the numbers I used in MD_PhysicsCharaBustParam can look below:

Spoiler

image.png.93f2315b095e0e8023825e0df82fdcc9.png

image.png.e63eb63c9a59d39fa14f8c25f7227b27.png

image.png.0883cec7038e7b875cdb4fe875adfbcc.png

image.png.c6fdedc1c4a8618cceeb6a476711b086.png

image.png.3684d6c982344e86b4dce6755735cb1f.png

image.png.0bb772b374fd1a23bdbb5e3713f0f0de.png

Edited by zecknor
15 hours ago, Sinyu said:

Someone at 5ch made a micro bikini mod.

Released boobs physics mod for bikini (cos21 tshirt) by 5ch user

dwidwi mod has cos21 value, but they are no bounce because default value

this mod is modify for bouncing cos21 value

Need dwidwi's boobs physics mod , set overwrite priority high than dwidwi on Uverum

Spoiler

20211111005430.gif.d9be5b2de6c9c452e325db7c83c41ff4.gif

Tshirt_cos21_yure.zip

Edited by tengamirage