let's talk about gay stuff

1 hour ago, Cubman76 said:

Hi guys, just wanted to drop in say "hello" and thank you for creating this thread.  I'll take a quick read of what's been posted, then I can hopefully be a little more active and join in the conversations.  But for now, it's just nice to be here with everyone :) 

I would be very happy if you participate. Just don't take anything too seriously. Sometimes we just talk stupid things ?

1 hour ago, Cubman76 said:

Thank you.  I've been looking at some of the pictures posted, and I think I need a cold shower now lol.  It's definitely getting hot in here 

Sometimes we talk about Movies, TV and Games and sometimes we are just naughty boys ... and a naughty Girl 

4 minutes ago, CREAMPIE PIE said:

When the hand guides the partner's cock into the                         partner's vagina

ENJOYlipbite

> may Ivy and I loves to suck my prince's cock from our pussies and asses :D

21 minutes ago, bberg6671 said:

CREAMPIE PIE - Would you create pants and shorts with bulges??? how about a singlet???

Great Idea ... some Creators already started making big bulges to a few basegame clothes. I can't have enough of them. Nice jeans and jogging pants with fat, hard bulges.