Some Bad end furniture not usable and AAF STATS kinky sex anims not available

run into an issue w/ the execution chair and a cpl others simply not usable by PC or NPCs.

Not sure if I'm missing files/mods or a setting is set wrong.

Issue 2, only vanilla sex anims are accessible in MCM for AAF STATS. I try to open kinky or animals (not my thing but another example) and MCM tells me I'm missing plug ins; I come back here, studying list of req mods etc, even found a cple extra ones, but... still get the plug in error msg from MCM.

Help?

Edited by Aleksi
On 10/11/2021 at 4:59 PM, Aleksi said:

run into an issue w/ the execution chair and a cpl others simply not usable by PC or NPCs.

Issue 2, only vanilla sex anims are accessible in MCM for AAF STATS. I try to open kinky or animals (not my thing but another example) and MCM tells me I'm missing plug ins; I come back here, studying list of req mods etc, even found a cple extra ones, but... still get the plug in error msg from MCM.

Help?

Double check that the esp are being enabled.    I noticed that Vortex is NOT doing that, where before they were.    I just spent an hour trying to figure out why a weapon replacer was not working....and sure enough....the esp file was not enabled.

Second, a load order would help in troubleshooting

1 hour ago, Aleksi said:

vortex. I know, I know, just cldnt trust MO2 after spending 2 days getting everything JUUUUst right, next day *blip!* gone.

that and vortex allows me to blend mods together that wld otherwise fight allowing me to get a very distinct look on my ladies.

I.E.: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/51741?tab=images

You can open mods tab and make screens

Edited by Indarello

so... screen shots? Gotta admit I was hoping for an external prog. option. But,.... I'll get on that in a spell here.

The reason for my hesitance is a mod list a bit over 500. Yeah yeah, I know, it's a low ball compared to many, but it's also where my esp plugin cap kicks in as not nearly as many as I wld like are esls, or convertable to esls.

at any rate, lemme go round killin ghouls, mutants and asshats and I'll get on that w picks following

1 hour ago, Aleksi said:

so... screen shots? Gotta admit I was hoping for an external prog. option. But,.... I'll get on that in a spell here.

The reason for my hesitance is a mod list a bit over 500. Yeah yeah, I know, it's a low ball compared to many, but it's also where my esp plugin cap kicks in as not nearly as many as I wld like are esls, or convertable to esls.

at any rate, lemme go round killin ghouls, mutants and asshats and I'll get on that w picks following

I dont think that anybody will look thru 500 mods

3 hours ago, Aleksi said:

And troubleshooting 500.....   that is a lot.    Every Mod author has to modify the same set of resources and assets (or make up new ones) and I can assure you that coming up wiht brand new assets is quite laborious.     That said, how long does your have every mod "working"?  

where I do appreciate the community willingness to step up n help, I am well aware that 500 + mods are way to much to ask of anyone to sift through, which is why I was asking if there was a program that cld help aside from LOOT that is as the results from that are...odd at best.

13 hours ago, Aleksi said:

where I do appreciate the community willingness to step up n help, I am well aware that 500 + mods are way to much to ask of anyone to sift through, which is why I was asking if there was a program that cld help aside from LOOT that is as the results from that are...odd at best.

Buffout 4 has an error log reporter that is decent, but it has limitations, such as it lists the last function that caused a CTD.   I do not use it, but anything that simplifies the error log reading would be a welcome.  

I think  you can safely assume that you only need to look at AAF, DD and mods that use those assets, so you  should be good to go on the weapons mods.     Clothes mods should be ok as well, though.................................

Hmmmmmmmmm..  do you have https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46340

You may need to dig deeper into your memory allocation with that many mods.   Also you should have the F4SE address library  ( https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/47327)

Finally  how much RAM are you carrying on your GPU?  Do you have the correct versions of .net installed?

I think I have 8gb on my Nvidia 2060. May be 6,... can't recall.

I do have buffout 4, Baka scrap and f4se address.

If it's just a matter of AAF and DD mods, that wld be a lot easier for me to screenshot and for others to pick apart :) 

I'll get on that tomorrow. Right now it's 1:20 am and I am a wee bit cooked. Even my coffee isn't doin much so... till tomorrow.

On 10/11/2021 at 4:59 PM, Aleksi said:

Help?

Why do  you have Fourplay?   While some FP stuff is ok (the animation packs), pretty much steer clear.      

Cut and Paste from the AAF guide, I provide this because you may have other incompatibilities.   Basically, we ahve four basic choices when modding for adult content, going CBBE or Fusion Girl and Fourplay (old) or AAF (new and much better, imoh).   

Skip/Scrap these mods/patches (INCOMPATIBILITIES)

Patches

• Indarello's 'Patch for animations (Squirt/Cum Effects, cum/tattoo overlays, stages, fixes)'
  • One Patch to Rule/Bang Them All
  • AJ's XMLs
  • Polistiro's AAF patches for Crazy and Leito Animations
  • FO4 Animations by Leito - Voice Fix 1.1
  • AAF Overlay Patches (CumNWealth_Base and CumNWealth_insert animation pack name here.)

Mods

• ANYTHING Four-Play [except Leito and Crazy animation packs themselves, those are fine].
  • aSexMod [Can't believe i have to add this but people still download it...]
  • Any other Theme that isn't the one listed in this guide. D'uh.
  • Bad Dragon Radio [Ships with outdated F4SE scripts and will break anything running on them.]
  • Better Locational Damage [Apparently it messes with skeletons somehow but placing it very low in plugin order fixes the issue it causes.]
  • Cute Preset [Apparently, the author decided to ship EVERYTHING with the preset, including the fucking CBBE Knee Fix which breaks ZaZ Extended Skeleton.]
  • Dog Love [No.]
  • Dongs of Fallout [Absolutely no.]
  • Gendered Specific Skeleton [IF you can set it up working properly, go ahead.]
  • Private Profile Redirector F4 - Faster Game Start (INI File Cacher) [Royally fucks with INI files. Avoid like the fucking plague.]
  • Race Customizer [Just.. Nope.]
  • RSEII_Brothels [It will eventually break your save. This mod is broken beyond repair, Flashy's own words.]
  • Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE - KneeFix [Conflicts with ZaZ Extended Skeleton. READ NOTE ABOUT THIS ABOVE IN #5]
  • 3BBB if using CBBE [Requires Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE, and thus, it's incompatible. READ NOTE ABOUT THIS ABOVE IN #5]
  • Unique NPC's/Followers series of mods [AAF is now compatible with Unique Player, not the others.]
On 10/26/2021 at 5:46 PM, Aleksi said:

thank you. I will delete that mod asap. Any an all Four play/leito mods are out. Thanks again for taking the time. It really is appreciated, everyone!

• ANYTHING Four-Play [[[[[[except Leito and Crazy animation packs themselves, those are fine]]]]]].
Edited by Saya Scarlett