14 minutes ago, Jessi Jinx said:

Here.

Ripe for modding I think. It already has customisation of the character model, but that could be turned up to 11.

Changing the pitch of the voice would also be great.

It's already uncensored as well. Just download the DLC to unlock it.
HOwever changing the model would be nice. or as your said chaging voice since current Female voice is such a turn off.

Hey can you mod this game about sex and nudity for sex and nudity?

uh huh.

54 minutes ago, The Butler said:

current Female voice

Since it's a game about western succubi taking over a section of hell, pretty sure honey select voices need not apply. Strassman covers it pretty cleanly.

5 hours ago, 27X said:

Hey can you mod this game about sex and nudity for sex and nudity?

uh huh.

Since it's a game about western succubi taking over a section of hell, pretty sure honey select voices need not apply. Strassman covers it pretty cleanly.

Further customisation is not a bad thing.

The voice doesn't have to sound like some kawaii desu anime girl, but instead of a 50 year old chain smoker she could just sound, I dunno, normal?

10 hours ago, Jessi Jinx said:

Further customisation is not a bad thing.

The voice doesn't have to sound like some kawaii desu anime girl, but instead of a 50 year old chain smoker she could just sound, I dunno, normal?

Yep, the thing about the voice is exactly that. it's really hoarse. While the model look decent looking the voice is kinda .....
However for a proper job with voice modding we would need a redub, unfortunately.

Edit:
Btw the lighning in this version is really bad. Her hair and parts of her body has some fake bland lightning which looks terrible.
The prologue was way better looking.

Edited by The Butler
24 minutes ago, The Butler said:

Yep, the thing about the voice is exactly that. it's really hoarse. While the model look decent looking the voice is kinda .....
However for a proper job with voice modding we would need a redub, unfortunately.

Edit:
Btw the lighning in this version is really bad. Her hair and parts of her body has some fake bland lightning which looks terrible.
The prologue was way better looking.

I do recall the trailer/preview/old model for the game looking better, aye.

I have been playing it for the past day, Honestly was expecting more in the sex department but well.

I do understand the problem of the voice sounding quite "tryhard-edgy" but the entire game is made with that mindset, being honest a sweeter sounding voice would be better for a normal succubus, but the MC isn't a "normal" succubus, she's way more about killing than fucking, she does fuck but on the side.

And finally my biggest problem till now is the fact that some armors like the golden underwear (?) or the golden armor act as if they were made of cloth, and stretched out metal textures are horrible.

Aside from some obvious, more technical issues, the only thing I'd be wishing for would've been something that gave the character more defense as you progress through missions, and perhaps a bit of an increase on how much of a heal you get when using the executions, maybe alongside a difference to how much certain enemies heal.

SuccubusThrone1.png.390adba6bcf2227d99433e963ea2f983.pngSuccubusViewpoint1.png.cb0cfb14c264514a56f7930c32d9d1d3.png

3 hours ago, Algene said:

I have been playing it for the past day, Honestly was expecting more in the sex department but well.

I do understand the problem of the voice sounding quite "tryhard-edgy" but the entire game is made with that mindset, being honest a sweeter sounding voice would be better for a normal succubus, but the MC isn't a "normal" succubus, she's way more about killing than fucking, she does fuck but on the side.

And finally my biggest problem till now is the fact that some armors like the golden underwear (?) or the golden armor act as if they were made of cloth, and stretched out metal textures are horrible.

Yeah, doesn't mean that modding it to make her more sexy isn't a good idea though.

I was honestly expecting a bit more sex to be in the game, considering Agony had you having sex with the Onoskelis (Red V-head daemons) and one other daemon, at least before they offed you, and the sexual imagery was higher.

I guess they figured the violence was the thing to focus on more in this one.

My main issue is with game lightning/shaders,
After fidling with it some more I notice the game bug sometimes with me for whatever reason.
And texture get really bad quality,  changing hair color won't always work.
Second armor you get in game as well there were quite a few holes on the model.

There is also a bug related to These configs in general.

Spoiler

image.png.03ec68e53f317378780aeffa37f4a8f7.png 

From time to time I need to check and uncheck them. 
It would cause really bad graphics sometimes, hole on model and a few others bugs related to the model itself.
Bad Graphic example (ULTRA Settings)

HighresScreenshot00000.png.bb786d2633f3894dd2b1acc3b1a00aca.png

And playing with the selfie for quite a bit It's possible to get some nice pics....

HighresScreenshot00003.png.6a0cfac035ddd5d4e5b6caeb87e6b607.png

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/5/2021 at 9:48 AM, Kargrin said:

So I found this screenshot:

Hide contents

succubussource-mages-a.akamaihd_net.jpg.a2073d1c15efd62726e37dfa92ec231d.jpg

Are the heels modded or in game?

That is part of the game. It's an armor attire that gives her a formal dress with heels. You can toggle the armor off/on in the game's settings; so you can still see her completely nude whilst still retaining the armor's stats and powers.

3 hours ago, GiraffeYum said:

That is part of the game. It's an armor attire that gives her a formal dress with heels. You can toggle the armor off/on in the game's settings; so you can still see her completely nude whilst still retaining the armor's stats and powers.

What armor may that be? I don't have it yet

On 11/9/2021 at 1:46 AM, Algene said:

What armor may that be? I don't have it yet

That is the human armor/skin. I believe you unlock it by simply completing levels; that or completing various side-quests.

Spoiler

The human armor itself looks great, but it's stats and powers are pretty underwhelming in combat compared to other armors.

I'd mod certain outfits ability power so I could just have outfits I prefer if I knew how, don't like that powerups are tied to certain outfits when it should really be a level up system and the outfits should be selectable, as it's a game with a core of character customisation.

Shame no one's really spec'd into the game much, additional/expanded sliders would be great.

And the voice is still pants.

• 1 year later...

The only thing I would add for this game in Mods matters ... is a permanent third person view. I really don't know, but I suppose it is possible since the game ''travel'' between that view and the first person view. But it also seems that there are zero Mods for this game. 

Edited by Sneaksmile
  • 3 months later...