Presets reverts back to default !!!

Since this is happening during LAL character creation, barely any mods have been activated. What is the situation? It used to work or first time installation of those presets?

So my guess is that you are missing something for presets.

According to Nexus page, the Astrid preset requires 2 community overlay mods.

The high poly Aylis/Cyara presets are probably expecting Aylis CBBE skin. (though it should work with other skins)

Usually it shouldn't prevent preset to load. Missing things like tattooes or overlays should just make character look blue in different places of the body.

Maybe a place to start by finding a more simple preset without any requirements and test if it also happens for that preset.

Guest Sk8rld
59 minutes ago, Shadowbroker3495 said:

Since this is happening during LAL character creation, barely any mods have been activated. What is the situation? It used to work or first time installation of those presets?

So my guess is that you are missing something for presets.

According to Nexus page, the Astrid preset requires 2 community overlay mods.

The high poly Aylis/Cyara presets are probably expecting Aylis CBBE skin. (though it should work with other skins)

Usually it shouldn't prevent preset to load. Missing things like tattooes or overlays should just make character look blue in different places of the body.

Maybe a place to start by finding a more simple preset without any requirements and test if it also happens for that preset.

Aylis used to work fine with my Pure CBBE skin mod. It all happened after installing (a lot of) animations and sexlab related mods.