Modding Help - how to make a modded follower using the base follower system not attack the player even when the player attacks the follower

I would like to make the follower Toccata https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61140/ not attack the player even if the player hits her multiple times with a spell for example by accident.  Followers Unlimited has this working for their followers and I somehow have this working for Serana follower but not sure what makes it work so they don't attack back if you accidentally hit them a few times.

I tried adding two factions with ally status like in followers unlimited, checking all the checkboxes for all crimes for a faction so they do not report them.   The followers are essential so they can't die, I just want them to not attack me no matter how many times they get attacked by the player as this often happens during battles.

I am looking for instructions on what needs to be changed to update Toccata follower so that she doesn't attack the player.  I'm using the custom script version withe the healing dialog customization.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I can't find the mod in my load order and I'm also having trouble finding it on nexus, but there's a mod that stops followers from attacking you.

I think it worked by raising the amount of hits needed for them to get mad and attack  you. Like, default is 3 hits but the mod raised it to some high number you won't reach normlaly, so the followers might verbally react like "her I'm on your side" but they wont ever take out their weapons and fight you.

Ah I found it

Simple Offence Suppression at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Edited by venomr
  • 1 month later...