While not gamebreaking, it is annoying and I was intrigued to figure out what caused this. I've so far not been able to. Googling it has not given me any answers, so if anyone can, could someone figure out why this is happening?

(The eyelashes are just above the fire btw, it's a bit hard to see)

ScreenShot1.png.3e89233393d9dc61d0738cd5494006b4.png

Load Order for reference:

loadorder.txt

Mod List for reference:

modlist.txt

Edited by SilentAndDark

Most likely a conflict with High Poly Head mod. Especially older eyes, brows and face related mods do not always work properly with high poly head.

Some observations from your lists:

Your version of Elegant Beauty Stunning Eyes is probably obsolete. Replaced by https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/53892

Mikan Eyes mod is rather old and does only mention ECE as recommended mod, not Racemenu. Not necessarily a problem but wotth investigating.

You have Live Another Life.esp installed, so it should be rather easy to experiment with disabling some mods temporarily.

17 hours ago, Shadowbroker3495 said:

Most likely a conflict with High Poly Head mod. Especially older eyes, brows and face related mods do not always work properly with high poly head.

Some observations from your lists:

Your version of Elegant Beauty Stunning Eyes is probably obsolete. Replaced by https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/53892

Mikan Eyes mod is rather old and does only mention ECE as recommended mod, not Racemenu. Not necessarily a problem but wotth investigating.

You have Live Another Life.esp installed, so it should be rather easy to experiment with disabling some mods temporarily.

Thank you for your recommendations, I'll check them out immediately. Most of my face/eyes mods were downloaded according to a mod guide or for presets. Hopefully functionality doesn't break.

Good News And Bad News. Good News: No eyelashes on my new character after updating to the new version or Elegant Beauty and disabling Mikan Eyes. Bad News: My current character still has them. So now, I have to play a new character and spend some time to figure out if the problem is with other mods, or if that save is just fucked.

Maybe it's time to add more mods......