Is there a hotkey for sexlab to initaite sex?

17 hours ago, roldoi1911 said:

Same as the title. I don't mean spells, just initiate sex with an NPC at a push of a button.

Sexlab itself doesn't do that, it is only a framework.  You need another mod that uses Sexlab to start the animations. Those can either use spells, hotkeys or dialog, sometimes more than one.

8 hours ago, karlpaws said:

Sexlab itself doesn't do that, it is only a framework.  You need another mod that uses Sexlab to start the animations. Those can either use spells, hotkeys or dialog, sometimes more than one.

I know its a framework. I have several mods that initiates sex animations though spells and dialogue. Just not a hotkey. Hence why I posted this.

16 minutes ago, roldoi1911 said:

I know its a framework. I have several mods that initiates sex animations though spells and dialogue. Just not a hotkey. Hence why I posted this.

The closest thing to a hotkey is the animation editor. Select the parameters and you're good to go.

44 minutes ago, roldoi1911 said:

There is a Sexlab Index thread, iirc, that listed a whole bunch of the available mods by category with some description. That might be useful.

Might look for Sexlab Simple Sexing or SL Tools

• 2 years later...