roldoi1911 Posted September 27, 2021 Posted September 27, 2021 Same as the title. I don't mean spells, just initiate sex with an NPC at a push of a button.
karlpaws Posted September 27, 2021 Posted September 27, 2021 17 hours ago, roldoi1911 said: Same as the title. I don't mean spells, just initiate sex with an NPC at a push of a button. Sexlab itself doesn't do that, it is only a framework. You need another mod that uses Sexlab to start the animations. Those can either use spells, hotkeys or dialog, sometimes more than one.
roldoi1911 Posted September 28, 2021 Author Posted September 28, 2021 8 hours ago, karlpaws said: Sexlab itself doesn't do that, it is only a framework. You need another mod that uses Sexlab to start the animations. Those can either use spells, hotkeys or dialog, sometimes more than one. I know its a framework. I have several mods that initiates sex animations though spells and dialogue. Just not a hotkey. Hence why I posted this.
SS90 Posted September 28, 2021 Posted September 28, 2021 16 minutes ago, roldoi1911 said: I know its a framework. I have several mods that initiates sex animations though spells and dialogue. Just not a hotkey. Hence why I posted this. The closest thing to a hotkey is the animation editor. Select the parameters and you're good to go.
karlpaws Posted September 28, 2021 Posted September 28, 2021 44 minutes ago, roldoi1911 said: I know its a framework. I have several mods that initiates sex animations though spells and dialogue. Just not a hotkey. Hence why I posted this. There is a Sexlab Index thread, iirc, that listed a whole bunch of the available mods by category with some description. That might be useful. Might look for Sexlab Simple Sexing or SL Tools
roldoi1911 Posted September 28, 2021 Author Posted September 28, 2021 2 hours ago, karlpaws said: There is a Sexlab Index thread, iirc, that listed a whole bunch of the available mods by category with some description. That might be useful. Might look for Sexlab Simple Sexing or SL Tools Looked though it before posting, didn't find one.
Chris2999 Posted January 21, 2024 Posted January 21, 2024 Ever found anything like it? Infuriatingly enough, I also cannot find it.
roldoi1911 Posted January 22, 2024 Author Posted January 22, 2024 On 1/20/2024 at 4:38 PM, Chris2999 said: Ever found anything like it? Infuriatingly enough, I also cannot find it. Nope, its just dialogue and spells.
Chris2999 Posted January 22, 2024 Posted January 22, 2024 In that case I did found a workaround, the Matchmaker spells, first using Matchmaker target on an NPC and then Matchmaker self after it, it will start a sex scene, is not the sex button we were looking for, but it works.
katrina.balanchuk Posted January 4 Posted January 4 On 1/22/2024 at 6:34 AM, Chris2999 said: In that case I did found a workaround, the Matchmaker spells, first using Matchmaker target on an NPC and then Matchmaker self after it, it will start a sex scene, is not the sex button we were looking for, but it works. How do you use it? I have matchmaker active but no spells in my inventory or matchmaker in my MCM to set a spell hotkey for.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now