Lilitha Dark Sorceress (name of ESP hg_lilitha)

On 9/28/2021 at 8:59 PM, keobr said:

and this didnt help me at all... 

Just install the ESP, open xEdit, and, scrolling through the list of plugins, you will find at the bottom the last installed ESP, if, crossed out and marked in gray, one or more masters are missing.   SSEEdit

If, the Masters are installed, it could be the meshes for which, you don't have the right configuration (SMP).

MipMaps may be needed   Optimizer Textures (Ordenador) 

4 hours ago, Lestat1627 said:

Just install the ESP, open xEdit, and, scrolling through the list of plugins, you will find at the bottom the last installed ESP, if, crossed out and marked in gray, one or more masters are missing.   SSEEdit

If, the Masters are installed, it could be the meshes for which, you don't have the right configuration (SMP).

MipMaps may be needed   Optimizer Textures (Ordenador) 

In SSEEdit all normal. As mod use its own resources i dont think that problem in my demoniac textures. I only know that when i downloaded it on nexus i had same problems with UUNP, and havent with CBBE... And i call her through "Are you there", so there is no problem when more than 10 heavy folowers CTD cose there is limitless consumption of memory... 
I used that app... it didnt helped too)) I lost my hope with this girl) And there is enough others) 
And i even got her armour through esp explorer) but not her) 

• 1 month later...

I'm having trouble getting this converted to SSE. I get a CTD when I try to enter Candlehearth Hall. According to the crash report, it seems to be a Facegen issue. And something regarding her eyes. I have updated the esp, ran the files through SSE Nif Optimizer, and checked things out in NifSkope. I also re-did the facegen in the CK, to no avail.

Check this out...

Spoiler

1934169702_Screenshot2021-11-11181757.png.882835d72ee30213ad4d1e409d718d12.png

Never seen that before...

Edit;

As far as I can tell, the NPC's face is bugged out straight from the download provided. If I open it up in the CK directly (before I touch anything), her face is nothing but eyes and teeth. Very creepy, and obviously there's a problem. I spent all day trying to sort it out, but I don't really know where to begin. So lots of shooting in the dark with no luck.

Edited by ReverendFelix
Editing
  • 2 months later...
On 11/12/2021 at 9:13 PM, ReverendFelix said:

It doesn't require anything other than Skyrim.esm and Update.esm.

I found CBBE vers of her... there is a way to download deleted files from nexus... you can find it googling... Ill place those files in SE section as it s for special edition and works there fine in my game

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/30/2022 at 9:37 PM, keobr said:

I found CBBE vers of her... there is a way to download deleted files from nexus... you can find it googling... Ill place those files in SE section as it s for special edition and works there fine in my game

Would you mind sharing the CBBE for SE?